Family ties: Which NSC users...

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Simster said:
I didn't realise Roz owned you *as well*.

Theres no chance of us being related Gimpster as my relatives flopped out of the Oceans about 50 billion years before yours.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
looney said:
Theres no chance of us being related Gimpster as my relatives flopped out of the Oceans about 50 billion years before yours.
And despite a 50 billion year head start, you still haven't quite evolved to the intellect of a chimp.

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
This is at least all fairly light-hearted. Imagine the problems Bristol City would have with a similar thread. Dark secrets, long since buried, 'Aunty' Vera and 'Uncle' Jack...

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Simster said:
And despite a 50 billion year head start, you still haven't quite evolved to the intellect of a chimp.

It doesn't matter how bitter you get. All the time you keep posting shit I'll be along to give you the intellectual wet towl whipping you need.

Yes I know violence is wrong but I blame my parents Roz and afters.

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
looney said:
It doesn't matter how bitter you get. All the time you keep posting shit I'll be along to give you the intellectual wet towl whipping you need.

do you have to bite back?? resist the temptation.... its getting boring!!

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
looney said:

Oh look everybody, Looney is trying to make new friends. Tell me Looney, have you ever made a post on this board that's remotely related to football ?

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
bhaexpress said:
Oh look everybody, Looney is trying to make new friends. Tell me Looney, have you ever made a post on this board that's remotely related to football ?
Has anyone? :)

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
There is a possibility that I am related to Wozza. Waiting for his dad to find out if we are from the same family tree.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports