Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Family Funktunes / Move On Up - ESL after the Barnsley match...

Aug 11, 2003
The Open Market
UPDATE: All beer is £3.50 a pint from 6pm onwards in ESL concourse.

Sent from my SM-A300FU using Tapatalk

May 27, 2014
Littlehampton
Should be good but don't see how motown and funk can be considered "family tunes". Not exactly the sort of thing the average east stand punter wants to hear

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

May 27, 2014
Littlehampton
Won't EVEN play SALDE at the Christmas DISCO either

#shameful
Quite. But hey, the organisers get a good ego massage out of it which is surely more important...

To be fair though the end of season dos have been top notch. Just hope we're not 2 down again and witnessing an exodus with 10 mins to go, otherwise the East will be empty.

Soul Finger

May 12, 2004
Should be good but don't see how motown and funk can be considered "family tunes". Not exactly the sort of thing the average east stand punter wants to hear

Think you've missed the pun there.

Family Funktunes - inspired by the Les Dennis-presented crap game show of the early 2000s - has being going over 15 years, is a successful club night, and is nothing to do with 'families' or children. It is a play on words.

Interested to know what the average East Stand wants to hear?

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005

Family Funktunes - inspired by the Les Dennis-presented crap game show of the early 2000s - has being going over 15 years, is a successful club night, and is nothing to do with 'families' or children. It is a play on words.

Take That

May 27, 2014
Littlehampton

Sorry. Had presumed an event in the family stand with 'family' in the name would be targeting that audience. My mistake, clearly

Soul Finger

May 12, 2004
Sorry. Had presumed an event in the family stand with 'family' in the name would be targeting that audience. My mistake, clearly

East Stand has the widest concourse.

Can't do it in the West and poor acoustics in the North.

Not aimed at the kids but there'll be plenty of space for them to run around kicking empty plastic bottles.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Assume common sense will prevail and a selection of Christmas classics will come out at some stage?
FFS its only SEPTEMBER

Christmas OUT!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here