Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

False impression

O Lads

Dec 16, 2004
I can't imagine how shocked Slade is going to be tonight with our home 'atmosphere' compared to Saturday. I think he'll be quite taken a back by the moaning and mainly silence throughout the game!

Can we, for a change, get behind the team at home tonight!

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
Hopefully he'll get a great reception... and there will be some early action to get the crowd going...

COME ON !!!

:ascarf:

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
He has visited withdean before, so I am sure he will have a rough idea.

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
He has visited withdean before, so I am sure he will have a rough idea.

Plus he also knows we are in the relegation zone, have just sacked our manager and have been playing shocking football. I do not think he will be expecting a 90 standing ovation.

bellsize seagull

Mar 1, 2004
north london
if you don't fancy watching a new team trying to bed in tonight and grind out a result maybe stay at home !
the boys need 100% vocal tonight and the fans need to see some heart on the pitch
come on !

imissworthing2

Mar 15, 2008
In the Valleys
Its in our hands boys, everyone knows that the crowd can be the 12th man. Lets get the team out of the confidence crisis alot of them look like they are goin threw.

A win 2nite and things will look alot more positive!!!

lets not wait for the team to give us something to sing for, lets give them something to play for.

Together we can get out of this mess!

Sappy shite over

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
I honestly cant believe we have to beg each other to get behind our own team! its fooking madness. Roll on 2011 whatever league that sees us in.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here