Falmer - we're in Big Trouble URGENT

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bwian said:
Ivor and Bassam had better have already bent JP's ear to remind him that Labour will never get another vote in Sussex, let alone the seat they were so proud to capture-Hove.

If they haven't then tell me where I can locate them and I'll drive there and kick their asses into action.

I'm angry and I'm not going to stand for The Albion and its fans being screwed yet again.
As far as Ivor Caplin is concerned, you could have "located" him this evening - on the phone to all sorts of people about this very issue.

It was Ivor who supplied the e-mail address for the ODPM that is posted elsewhere on NSC.

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
Lord Bracknell said:
As far as Ivor Caplin is concerned, you could have "located" him this evening - on the phone to all sorts of people about this very issue.

It was Ivor who supplied the e-mail address for the ODPM that is posted elsewhere on NSC.

Time for him to show his true colours otherwise he can kiss goodbye to parliament and he'll be back down Legal and General.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Turkey said:

I know I have a Wolves & Middlesborough fan already writing.

I've got Wolves, Blackburn Rovers and Arsenal writing in too.

spread the word around the sites

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Not much but I've got 3 people who have said they'll send letters - representing Wolves, Scarborough & Middlesbrough.

Jul 5, 2003
Manchester.
I've sent e-mails to my Wolves, Cardiff, Bristol City, Stockport, west brom friends and they'll pass the word.

Rivals is so slow It'll take all morning to do it, but I'll give it a good go.

GNF on Tour

Registered Twunt
Jul 7, 2003
Auckland
Yorkie said:
I've got Wolves, Blackburn Rovers and Arsenal writing in too.

spread the word around the sites

I'll do Spurs, know the mod of www.topspurs.com

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
berkshire seagull said:
Its on the main teletext know aswell,so its spreading pretty dam quick grrrrrrr.:)

Sky Sports News too. Obviously the club spreading the word as well. Well done Paul Camillin!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports