Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Falmer today

then and now

Jan 16, 2010
Walking past the new ground today i noticed that the supports for the roof on both the main stands have been removed, it looks even better now that they have gone :albion2::amex:::albion2:

Zeff

Jun 1, 2009
Southwick
I went to Falmer for my first look at our new home today, and they were just taking the last support stand down on the east terrace. I was even more impressed seeing it in the flesh.

However I'd love to know how the hell Falmer Station is going to cope with 10,000 plus fans on a match day. It was bad enough trying to get a train back to Birmingham New Street from Villa Park last season, and they have had years of practice :amex:

The screamer

NSC's biggest geek
Apr 2, 2010
Portsmouth
I went to Falmer for my first look at our new home today, and they were just taking the last support stand down on the east terrace. I was even more impressed seeing it in the flesh.

However I'd love to know how the hell Falmer Station is going to cope with 10,000 plus fans on a match day. It was bad enough trying to get a train back to Birmingham New Street from Villa Park last season, and they have had years of practice :amex:

They will be making the station bigger, and a new wide bridge is being built between the platforms

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here