Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Falmer School Walkway

stewardxxx

Oct 7, 2008
Brighton
Just wanted to see if anyone had used the walkway that runs alongside the railway track at the bottom of the school fields?

Is it well lit? any problems with locals etc?

Cheers

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Yes, use it most matches. Not had any problems.

It's lit, as far as I recall. Don't remember staggering along in the dark anyway!

scouse23

Jan 30, 2008
Yes well lit, no problems with the locals, usually a few urchins hanging around outside there houses always eager to know the result, been using it since the start of the season when it was quite empty walking to and from the ground, every week since then it has got busier and busier though.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Used it once and certainly no problems. Well lit and fairly open ( no places for muggers to hide ! ).

Pbseagull

Sep 28, 2011
Eastbourne
Have used it for every home match so far, never had any problems whatsoever, still get bloody excited as soon as the Stadium comes into view, but then again I used to get the same feeling when we were at the Goldstone ( Suppose I'm still a bit of a kid at heart really!!)

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
Agree Steve, and hard to believe that, in this day & age, they've not considered wheelchair uses.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
The path is well lit, but the little bit of road between the path and the start of lucraft road can be a bit dark (there seems to be an automatic light that comes on and off).

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
Took forever last night due to crowds - felt a bit like trying to get back to Wembley station after a match at times! (Mass exaggeration).

SpidersLegs

Feb 2, 2007
Here & there
I use the path every game. It's better than walking up on the Stanmer park side. My only criticism is the steps at the end. Why aren't they the full width of the path? Last night it created a bit of a bottle neck.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here