Falmer Planning Application - Lewes DC recommended NOT to object; Falmer PC do object

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Does anyone else find it rather odd that one of the grounds for the objection of Mrs C, the baker's wife, is that the stadium will be serving up more sandwiches than previously thought?

I am sick and tired of Cuntrest, FPC, the f***ing SDJC and all of the other anal bastards that are objecting just for the sake of objecting. I hope the stadium makes their lives hell-screw all of this goodwill towards the neighbours bullshit. If ever we needed motivation for becoming the noisiest fans in the country we needn't look any further than these bastards...

So much for accepting the decision and working together.

I am sick and tired of Cuntrest, FPC, the f***ing SDJC and all of the other anal bastards that are objecting just for the sake of objecting. I hope the stadium makes their lives hell-screw all of this goodwill towards the neighbours bullshit. If ever we needed motivation for becoming the noisiest fans in the country we needn't look any further than these bastards...

So, you won't be joining the litter patrol, I take it?

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Dear Melanie Cutress,

Please DIE.

Yours Sincerely,

Djmiles

bright1064

Dec 21, 2007
Brighton
Don't worry.

We'll have the last laugh when we take our seats for the first fixture at Falmer.

Then Melanie C, Norman Baker et al can sit at home and cry into a tissue as a sea of blue and white invades their precious land!

I, for one, CANNOT wait.
:ascarf::ascarf::ascarf:

GNF on Tour

Registered Twunt
Jul 7, 2003
Auckland
Absolutely. I hope everyone pisses in their streets, all their daughters get raped, their houses burgled, their possessions stolen, their cars vandalised, their homes burnt down, and each one is subjected to a painful and humiliating death thanks to human-bat collision.

Nice one.

That little quote representing Albion fans will be in the Argus next week. Your about as subtle as a kick in the bollocks.

Seagull73

Sienna's Heaven
Jul 26, 2003
Not Lewes
I think it just goes to prove that FPC and all of the other little nobodies around the site who think they are important, clearly aren't. The main objector, and the 'money' behind the original objection campaign, has clearly realised the purpose behind the Albion's application - i.e. to bring it in line with current building regulations - and taken the the professional and honest view that it is utterly pointless to object.

Cuntress and her ridiculous cronies are just objecting because it's the last chance they actually have to be in the spotlight.

Absolutely. I hope everyone pisses in their streets, all their daughters get raped, their houses burgled, their possessions stolen, their cars vandalised, their homes burnt down, and each one is subjected to a painful and humiliating death thanks to human-bat collision.

Nice one.

That little quote representing Albion fans will be in the Argus next week. Your about as subtle as a kick in the bollocks.

Surely not. Isn't NSC an obscure football forum where postings are irrelevant to real world events and would never be quoted outside of this little cacoon? Doesn't matter if your posting idle gossip about the stability of a local business or threatening the club's future neighbours, you must be allowed to do so without taking personal responsibility for your action or being subject to external sanction/moderation.

Nonsense. Considering that the director himself was quoted as stating how bad things were in the region's most widely read paper very recently then a post on a relatively obscure football forum is not going to add or subtract from the perceived state of the company by any meaningful amount. The thread was removed because club officials told a tame mod to do so because it might piss off the director involved.

It's at this point that we return to the whole debate about inner cliques. I repeat, this is an independent forum for Albion fans to express their own opinions, not a club controlled spin machine.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
The FPC objection delays nothing. It is for Brighton & Hove City Council to decide whether planning permission is to be given. There is no need for the City Council to do any more than read the Falmer Parish Council objection and "take it into account", alongside all the other representations that they have received (including, no doubt, all the letters sent into them by NSC members in support of the application).

Once the City Council have granted planning permission, the Club can just get on and build the stadium.

Is this the FINAL planning application then m'lud? Or do the club need to issue a new one every time they so much as change a barrel of Harveys?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports