Falmer piece in Guardian

just_bhafc

Oct 14, 2003
Shoreham Beach
Superb!!! :thumbsup:

zefarelly said:
quality.

Can Hull have a word in JPs' shell ? seeing as he's their local MP
They may well have done. One of the minor blips that occurred over the presentation of the giant valentine card to Prescott at his Hull East constituency office was that the story was broken to the local media by locally based Albion supporters.

The original FFA plan was to use contacts at Hull City FC (aka Peter Taylor) to break the story locally and get even greater coverage in Hull.

Mustela Furo

Advantage Player
Jul 7, 2003
Three page spread in Sussex Life (City) edition this month as well - highlighting the community work that the Albion does (as opposed to the footballing benefits of the new stadium).

One to keep an eye out for in your doctors surgery waiting rooms (if you don't want to pay £2.95 for it!)

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
Brilliant...

Perhaps we should forward a link to the ODPM?...

perth seagull

Jul 5, 2003
That is a great article.

Something I found interesting re: the stadium was from a Barnet fan on another site. According to this person, JP turned down their proposal to build a 10,000 capacity stadium despite 67,000 people in that borough supporting the stadium bid.:ohmy:

Nov 12, 2003
Quality newspaper

I've been reading it for about 30 years. I get a lot of stick at work on grounds that I support Labour etc...absolutely true and I'm totally immune to it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here