Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Falmer Petition to PM

Barnham Seagull

Yapton Actually
Dec 28, 2005
Yapton
Tom Hark said:
Yeah, well, maybe take the hint that its not a sticky because its undermining the joined-up approach of the FFA campaign for the sake of somebody's school project or something.

As I said I totaly agree with having a joined up campaign!

The horse has bolted on this one with over 2000 people signing it!

To treat with utter contemt which what not making it a sticky is doing, just looks rather silly and cutting your nose off to spite your face!

zego

Jul 10, 2003
At 14:00: 2448, position 46, four up into opening page.

You will see other petitions that you might well wish to support. Make a note, or print page, but sign after Falmer petition has closed, otherwise we won't climb the table.

Votes/points are good news, but now it is table positon that matters most.

There is a glitch on the voting page - it shows just 2080 votes. It has been stuck on this since yesterday afternoon. It will accept your vote, but look at index by number page for proper update.

Site is overloaded, difficult to get through, either to vote or to check progress. If like yesterday, should be OK by mid-afternoon.

Mulipliers:

Family (via daughter):
- my vote x3 +2
Office (via son-in-law, distant city):
- my vote x6 +5
A northern football club bb, who knew nothing about me:
- my vote x11 +10

Known total multiplier:

- my vote x(2+5+10) = x17

Accumulators all since yesterday morning.

Think exponential, not additional.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
2695 @ 21:57 13 Feb 2007 - top 50

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Done

zego

Jul 10, 2003
Earlier, at 09:33: position 43rd, 2787 votes.

+ 50 minutes: votes: 2825 votes, rate: 50/hour.

Rate over last few days roughly +20% per day.

Five votes cast now becomes six within a day, without doing anything, and doubles to ten in about four days.

Pity there is less than a day to run.

Voting now and make sure you get a friend or colleague on board will double your vote within minutes.

zego

Jul 10, 2003
Help ! I'm sinking!

After anybody posts on this thread, a rash of posts are made in other threads, and zero interest threads are started which pushes this topic out of sight.

If you want to find it easily, just click the replies or views column, and it will zoom into view.

For a little while now it seems this thread is on a number of peoples auto-view, as about 20 to 25 views are added quicker than the page refreshes after posting.

Should I (and you) be worried?

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Ernest said:
The FACT is that more people have voted to make Gold by Spandau Ballet the national anthem than want Falmer built.
Where is Andy Naylors phone number :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

GOLD

Always Believe in your........sooooooooooooouuuuuuuuuuuul

:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

damn sight better than that dirge sung for some bloody German

zego

Jul 10, 2003
Real time 23:00 ( board time: 22:46), final hour.

Up 15% last 24 hours, doubling every 5 days.

zego

Jul 10, 2003
Real time: 23:04, board time: 22:50

Petition closed at midnight 14/2 with total : 3109 votes

Within a few minutes the petition was visible on the Closed list, same count.

On looking midday today, found that the closed list value was still going up! Also showed up on the locked but visible signing page, with all names.

Now, at real time: 23:04, board time: 22:10, total: 3140 votes

It seems that getting a signature placed before midnight is what matters, provided the confirming eventually comes through. Can't see anything on the site which makes clear how long is allowed for this finalizing.

Even on the last day, vote was climbing at a percentage rate equivalent to doubling every 5 days, a better rate than most on the opening page.

zego

Jul 10, 2003
If you signed before midnight, even now not to late to see your name on the list, as a couple of confirmations have been accepted this morning.

The Goverment is obliged to reply, and this will be in the public domain, on the internet.

Each signer is sent this direct by email.

Incidentally, more people have viewed the petition topic posted in Yorkshire since noon update today, than on this board since midnight last night.

They weren't ashamed to vote and say they had as well.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
pat yourselves on the backs lads its a proud day 3000+ thats some going.:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here