Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Falmer forms

Oct 17, 2003
Hove, East Sussex
Hey sorry if this has been covered but what's the score with the forms for the Falmer presentation?

We have 10 of us all sitting together with 3 of us heading up for the presentation. Do we need to fill out the forms up there (therefore taking everyones details up there) or can we dish out the forms & return them later!?

Help!

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
FFS don't you read anything ever - they need to be completed so when you get there they are processed quicker

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Of course I do u twat

I saw threads saying new forms are being sent out!? Hence the question as haven't got them

Did you go to the game on Saturday and listen to the announcements ?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Now now Beachy....

Yes you do all need to fill in the forms before you go, including the new DD forms.

Well, I mean for FS it has been debated loads, in the program and also announced at the game

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Did you go to the game on Saturday and listen to the announcements ?

I got there at 2.30 and was told that they had already run out of the new forms. I was told to come back after the game as they would have some more. After the game there was no one around gate 16 and the booth was closed.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Yeah, well done LUCH :lolol:

CheeseRolls

NSC Patron
Jan 27, 2009
Shoreham Beach
Get stuffed and listen in future, wash your ears out

Is this a NSC first ? Having a pop at someone for not listening to the tannoy, when it is barely audible in two thirds of the ground. Don't worry you will be able to enjoy your favourite "punk classics" in glorious stereo as soon as we reach the promised land.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Don't worry you will be able to enjoy your favourite "punk classics" in glorious stereo as soon as we reach the promised land.

Bloody hope not otherwise I might give me season ticket away - had enough of that shit

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I did but they didn't exactly make it simple with what they were saying. Dick.

Shut up numb nuts and go and try and pick another fight with a Wendy fan

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
They certainly do SBS

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here