Falmer Decision (message from Nic)

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

dull boy

Oct 11, 2005
East Preston Gull said:
I have had no reliable source and no information and not a clue what day a decision will be made.I have decided to tell you all about my non information so that you are all none the wiser about anything.:censored:

It's a double-bluff BURN HIM!

Jim in the West

NSC Patron
Sep 13, 2003
Way out West
On the Left Wing said:
I tend to think that EARLY next week, will probably mean Tuesday (or poss Wednesday) rather than Monday for obvious strategic reasons.

Probably not Tuesday due to major policy announcement on education. So, could be Wednesday, if we believe OTLW's source...not sure where the Argus has got Friday from.....

Jim in the West said:
Probably not Tuesday due to major policy announcement on education. So, could be Wednesday, if we believe OTLW's source...not sure where the Argus has got Friday from.....

McGhee :lolol:

"It's due this week. We think Friday......we've been told Friday".

BAN McGHEE :lolol:

I interpret that to mean the club haven't been told officially by the ODPM but simply some SAUCE has told them it's then.

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
Jim in the West said:

It can't be Tuesday. The last possible Tuesday for it to be announced was today, theres a deadline of next Monday...

loco61

Jan 30, 2004
Hove GOSBTS
early

wednesday is in my book the middle of the week

unless you count the weekend in which case it is earlyish, depending on whether sunday is the start of the week, or the last day of the week as in the book of genesis

tuesday is definitely early in the week - in anyones book

thursday is towards the end of the week

sams dad

I hate Palarse
Feb 7, 2004
The Hill of The Gun
Re: early

loco61 said:
wednesday is in my book the middle of the week

unless you count the weekend in which case it is earlyish, depending on whether sunday is the start of the week, or the last day of the week as in the book of genesis

tuesday is definitely early in the week - in anyones book

thursday is towards the end of the week
You've been on the Bitburger again,haven't you?:D

Jim in the West

NSC Patron
Sep 13, 2003
Way out West
MYOB said:
It can't be Tuesday. The last possible Tuesday for it to be announced was today, theres a deadline of next Monday...

Yes....what I meant was - it could originally have been pencilled in for Tuesday, but was shifted to Weds to avoid clashing with a major govt policy announcement.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
I'm still struggling to get my head round the fact we may get a definite yes, it's ahrd to believe after it dragging on so long with so many non decisions and delays.

So it looks like the victory party is going to be Withdean on Sartuday - I think it's kinda nice and fitting that the old dump gets it rather than some northern away ground :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Shizuoka Dolphin

NSC M0DERATOR
Jul 8, 2003
N/A
I heard the decision is being delivered RIGHT NOW to all the interested parties by hot air baloon. They hover over the delivery address and then JP personally bungee jumps out with an envelope which is collected by the recipitant.

And it's a Yes, by the way.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports