Falmer Decision (message from Nic)

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Excellent, of course we all knew it would be yes anyway. :smokin:

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
Lets hope thats the answer :clap2:

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
We have waited sooooo long and know I cant stand a few days longer.:glare:

On the Left Wing said:
Hi guys

I am on a hotel dial up at £3 for 10 mins!

Had phone call 30mins ago from a trusted parliamentary legal source ... after deliberation from civil servant advice Yvette Cooper has said YES to Falmer!

Decision to be announced EARLY next week

I am now back to my after dinner tonic water!

Yvette Cooper is parliamentary secretary at the ODPM and part of the most famous New Labour power couple with marriage to Ed Balls, Gordon Brown's main adviser. As New Labour as they come, former hack at the Indy.

Bless her :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Safeway said:
Someone told me it definitely wouldn't be a Monday (the 31st for example) as all concerned parties have to receive the information on the same day and they couldn't guarantee the post would all arrive together.

Sounds like bollocks to me, as I reckon they'd probably COURIER the necessaries to the relevent people anyway.

But that all takes effort and who's going to come in on Sunday and do all that. My money's on Tuesday!

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
mona said:
With the threat of a judicial review, wouldn't it be a good idea to keep this under wraps.

I thought there can't be one. Unless the nimbys stump up the 2mil for one with out the help of lewis council.

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
London Irish said:
Yvette Cooper is parliamentary secretary at the ODPM and part of the most famous New Labour power couple with marriage to Ed Balls, Gordon Brown's main adviser. As New Labour as they come, former hack at the Indy.

Bless her :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Ed Balls - classic name....puerile, I know, but it makes me laugh every time.

When it's announced I think I may have to wander back to the CPFC forums to gloat about that AS WELL! Currently giving the impression that I am as bent as a three pound note and chatting up anything in a blue and red shirt....they get quite cross!

And they really need someone on there who can type with more than 2 fingers, or hold a thought between their ears for more than 25 seconds. Intelligent conversation is not their strong point!

Edward Scissorhands

Feb 20, 2005
JP's gonna go upto Sheffield on Monday, barge his way onto the tannoy system, and in front of the sky cameras say:

"You can have your damn stadium. Just give me some peace...And a pie"

Maybe not....But arghhhhhhhhhhhh, fed up with waiting. :cool:

Last edited:

This is all very exciting :)

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
Yorkie said:
You told me you couldn't get near a computer :lolol: :lolol:
He had £100 on you being the one to tell the world on NSC............:clap2: :clap2:

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
Fantastic news if true. I've got the champers on ice.

:drink: :drink:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports