Falmer Decision (message from Nic)

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

227 BHA

Jul 5, 2003
Findon Valley, Worthing
Yes but the news leaked like this last time and we had a similar thread where all were convinced it was a YES.

I have no doubt that the announcement will be on Mon/Tues because it is fairly obvious (it has to be next week and last time it was on a Tuesday morning) but we have been through too much for too long to start "counting chickens" now so I will beleive it when it is official.

Please let it be true:clap2:

....gets down on knees and prays......

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
I trust OTLW and Yorkie so lets get this :dance: :banana: :cheers: :mexican: started.

fosters headband

Aug 15, 2003
Brighton
227 BHA said:
Yes but the news leaked like this last time and we had a similar thread where all were convinced it was a YES.

From what I have read here I think OTLW must have posted that it was a no decision before it was announced, therefore he must have a good source of Info.
Well I hope I am right

227 BHA

Jul 5, 2003
Findon Valley, Worthing
I hope an pray this is right and certainly would not question OTLW or Yorkies credentials but the old cynic in me won't start celebrating until its official.

But I have a very good feeling about this one....

fosters headband

Aug 15, 2003
Brighton
I feel the same BHA, but must admit this thread has raised my hopes. I was one who thought the longer we waited for the decision the more likely to be a NO.

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
for the first time in years im actually looking forward to a monday!

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
seagullion said:
for the first time in years im actually looking forward to a monday!

As much as I would love it to be Monday, I think it will be Tuesday.

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
I am 100% convinced that this is true. I have NEVER known Yorkie to steer us wrong, and Left Wing was bang on with the story last time.

If this is what they are saying, then this is what they've heard, and to hear it from someone so close to the decision. I will stick my neck on the block and say THIS IS TRUE.

We have a YES decision! And it could come on my birthday,
:thumbsup:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Ernest said:
Because the moment somebody posts an unsubstantiated rumour it is treated as gospel.
Bollocks is it.

We've all seen DOZENS of rumours on here from "unnamed sources" etc who've said its a yes, no or maybe so, and they've all been treated with the contempt they deserve.

Well Yorkie and OTLW certainly do not fall into that bracket, and I know they wouldn't dream of putting news like this on NSC without being very, very confident of it being correct.

It'll be fantastic to hear it officially, but right now, I'm happy to accept, trust and believe that we've GOT IT.

Jul 5, 2003
Chertsey
Easy 10 said:

It'll be fantastic to hear it officially, but right now, I'm happy to accept, trust and believe that we've GOT IT.

I believe it too - but i wont celebrate until i hear Prescott saying YES.

I think the decision will be on tuesday - as i doubt they'll say it on a match day, to avoid the judicial review

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
absolute RUBBISH how can ANY of you trust ANYONE who posts on an internet MESSAGEBOARD :nono: :rolleyes: you all need to see a doctor so he can tell you to GET A LIFE and not believe ANYTHING until the fat wanker with the two cars says anything himself...the wanker!

:jester:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports