Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Falmer Confirmation

wehatepalace

Limbs
NSC Patron
Apr 27, 2004
Pease Pottage
i just called pretending to be from the papers and the women said "well i think there might be something tomorrow, but i'm not really sure give us a call tomorrow about 10ish"

does she not know how important this is !!!!!!

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
Can anyone do an impression of Johnny boy Prescott? :jester:

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
Welcome to the board mchaney!

We can't survive without Falmer. We're just holding our heads above water at the moment.

mchaney

mick.seagulls
Jul 26, 2004
Kitchener (Canada)
Well thanks very much, Its frustrating being a life long supporter of the seaguls, having gone through all that we have from the higs and the lows (more recently) so see our fate in this guys hands!?!?!?!?!?!?:shootself :shootself :shootself

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
He's brave saying NO tomorrow considering the Labour party are having their conference in Brighton in a few weeks.

Madness in fact. You'd hold on until AFTER the conference surely.

No, m'lud. The evidence CLEARLY points to either a "YES" decision or "YES" with some restrictions.

As to what those restrictions are, one can only speculate. But so what. We get our stadium.

We just have to find the £44m to build the darn thing...

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
So who's setting up the all night candle-lit vigil thread? It's just like waiting for your exam results, medical results, santa, work disciplinary, jail sentance.....ONLY WORSE! Waiting for news today has taken years off my life I'm sure and everyone reading this is likewise destined to spend less time following the Albion on planet earth than they originally thought they would. We must have the shortest life expectancy in the football league. So when it's a "YES" (positive thinking tonight!) I bloody hope the kids of tomorrow appreciate what we've gone through on their behalf; the war that started in '94 is not over quite yet but the battle for Falmer could be. As Churchill said "this is not the end. Nor is it the beginning of the end. But maybe it is the end of the beginning. Let's hope so.

Please, if there's a god......

PS Archer and Bellotti - don't think we're still not going to name a set of toilets after you boys. This is still all your fault tonight!

nail-Z

Jul 10, 2003
North Somerset
The Orange Seagull said:
Got nothing to say just want to get my name on this thread!

Bound to make NSC Gold so I'm doing likewise.

I bet tomorrows hot thread will start something like...

"So what EXACTLY does it mean..."

Last edited:

helga

Aug 8, 2003
So what are the chances of this going to a judicial review? I guess there is no chance of the opposition just giving up gracefully??

BUTTERBALL

East Stand Brighton Boyz
Jul 31, 2003
location location
Judicial review is an expensive and rocky road. In all honesty, the residents of Falmer would have to be extremely confident of winning as it could cost a couple of million pounds.

If it is Stadium yes, we can start moving the diggers in a.s.a.p.

Virgo's Haircut

Resident Train Guru
Jul 5, 2003
On a train...
I hope the club SMS service is working tomorrow morning, as I'll be somewhere between Crawley and Horsham at 9am!

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Curious Orange said:
Oh well, here we go again folks. Shan't be much work going on tomorrow morning I suspect.

I have absolutely no choice other than work tomorrow. Four days left to squeeze in a workload designed for Five :eek:

Last edited:

Cammers

Jul 26, 2004
Withdean Baby Yeah!
My first post. Hello all!! :wave:

True Brightonian (born in Buckingham Rd don't ya know!) and season ticket holder, silent contributor to the Albion cause etc.

Keeping everything crossed and can't concentrate. Feels like it's your birthday tomorrow but you may / may not get the best present ever.

Good luck to the Albion & all Albion supporters, who deserve a lasting reward for all the pain and effort. :clap:

Easy 10 - special "Hi". Remember back to mid-90's in Black Lion St. Clue's in my name, see you next season.

gezza

Jul 8, 2003
New Forest
reckon it's tomorrow morning. It will be a YES.
i feel like 4 years old waiting for Xmas day

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here