Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Falmer banners at cardiff

Sea

Jul 5, 2003
Brighton
Seeing as a large group of us are sitting in the 1st few rows of the north stand do we have any falmer banners that we can hang over the edge as seeing as we're behind the goal the tv cameras will hopefully pick out?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
sue i believe PENGUIN has plenty of WICKED banners

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
which one?

Henfield One

Aug 5, 2003
I am arranging for around 50 banners with appropriately worded messages to be made uo by Super Phil (what a star he is indeed).

I am though checking with the Stadium first.

If we do proceed, I will need people in each of the Upper & Middle sections to collect a banner each - from Henfield.

Can you please email me if you can help out -

paul@samrah.freeserve.co.uk

The idea is that the banners are strung along the two hand rails -which are at the front of the Upper Section & at the front of the Middle Section. There is no rail in the the Lower sections.

Thanks

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
I have my two that I'm planning on taking-do I leave them at home if there's going to be 50 others?

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Worth pointing out that there's no middle section (ie it's two tiers only) in the main section of the North Stand, despite what it looks like on some stadium diagrams (and, indeed, tickets).

Henfield One

Aug 5, 2003
Bwian - plse bring as many banners as you can + posters etc.

Our banners are costing some serious money & we want to know that the slogans are acceptable to the stadium authorities BEFORE we commit to such an expense.

Wozza - Yes thanks for that, I have a stadium plan and will be working from that.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Henfield One said:
Bwian - plse bring as many banners as you can + posters etc.

Our banners are costing some serious money & we want to know that the slogans are acceptable to the stadium authorities BEFORE we commit to such an expense.

Tell me about it....my two cost a lot of money.

Mine are on fire retardent vinyl so are safe-can you check with the Stadium for me too while you're at it? They've been on the dugouts at Withdean for a few weeks now and Blackpool, Wrecsam, Brizzle, and Swindon have let them in.

One says "We Need Falmer" the other repeats the "Every Great City" message.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Thanks-saves me doing it and keeps you busy-I know you aren't too busy these days:jester:

glosterseagul

Mar 2, 2004
the clue is in the name
I will print off a couple of posters

not uv ink tho, onto plastic might need to be laminated?

I'll print them off and donate them to nsc; can anyone get them laminated?:wave:

Max size 950mm deep - length not sure of max width any I think( as its on a roll)

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
OK-I've just received my tickets and I'm in Block U10, Row 19 which means my banners will be looking for a custodian or two sitting in the front rows of the second tier.

They aren't heavy and I'll take them to the stadium and will collect them after the game. Bungee cords supplied. It's a doddle.

Any volunteers please?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here