Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Fake cheap tat on sale outside Wembley - B.F.C.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
My 8 year old asked for a scarf when we arrived at Wembley way (he was wearing a brand new home shirt i got him last weekend especially for yesterday) . I told him that there are two things in football that you have to hate, 1 is anything related to that mob from Croydon and 2 is half and half scarves. He didn't want one after that.

14 year old Jnr had money burning a hole in his pocket, and was eyeing the tat.

I kept it simple:-

'You can buy that if you want, but you'll also have to buy your own ticket and find your own way home'.

He bought a programme.

PFJ

Not the JPF ..splitters !
Jun 22, 2010
The Port of Noddy Holder
Still got my , They Think It's All Over, Goldstone Memories, Johnny Crumplin Football Genius and Clive Walker, Britain's Fastest Winger t shirts.
Wouldn't say they were tat though.
Do have a woolen Mullery's Marvels scarf, white with red and blue trimmings and a flock of seagulls at each end. The actual Seagull badge had not been invented yet, so to this day don't know if it's official. Bought it off the bloke who was always selling stuff at the end of Goldstone Lane about 1976.

As a P.S, my 23 year old son bought one of those BFC scarves on Saturday. He wanted something blue and white to wear that was cheap.It was only when he got home that I saw the BFC. Needless to say, it has been mentioned a few times since the weekend.:ascarf::facepalm:

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
14 year old Jnr had money burning a hole in his pocket, and was eyeing the tat.

I kept it simple:-

'You can buy that if you want, but you'll also have to buy your own ticket and find your own way home'.

He bought a programme.

As we were walking around the stadium, waiting to get in, we overheard an elderly female Albion fan ask the sales assistant in the Man City outlet selling their tat.
'How much for that Brighton scarf'
When she was shown the said scarf, it turned out to be a half n half........
'Nah you can stick that thanks' was the reply.
We couldn't stop laughing :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here