Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Fair Weather Joggers and Walkers

Beach Seagull

Jan 2, 2010
You’re wrong, I don’t own a car. And the jus has been okay; my biggest issue was when they removed the Ridgeview sparking wine from the complimentary drinks list and replaced it with some ghastly Prosecco. And the lack of a coat rail is a long standing bug-bear of mine but otherwise it’s fine.

Couldn't think of a worse place to watch football to be honest, I'm ya more down to earth who likes watching with the fellow NS plebs. Funny how you say I spent 3 days trying to get a reaction when your opening gambit was 'metropolitan liberal elite here how can I help you?' Why didn't you just ignore it?

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Walk when it's sunny

You only walk when it's sunny...

Deportivo Seagull

I should coco
Jul 22, 2003
Mid Sussex
Just been out for a jog - conditions are PERFECT. 10 degrees, very light drizzle, hardly a breeze, hardly anyone about. :smile:

You lucky *******. As I can no longer run, I had the delights of 3k on the rowing machine ..... much rather be running!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
Because you bring it up all the time and yet you're all over NSC like a rash every day. Are you part time?

And to think you suggested I was a cyber stalker [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Anyway I know you’re feeling rotten so I’ll leave you be, sweet dreams “darling” xxx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
You lucky *******. As I can no longer run, I had the delights of 3k on the rowing machine ..... much rather be running!

Ugh......better than nothing but not for me, Clive ! Have horrific flashbacks to a personal trainer making me do rowing machine intervals a few years ago.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
I was out for an hour's walk in the drizzle at 6.20ish this morn. If it's absolutely c*nting it down i might think twice, but i'll generally go in any conditions.
About 9 or 10 hours of my day is then me sat at my laptop, trying to meet work targets whilst an almost 3 year old runs into any room i'm in asking me to phone doctors who can deal with the poo-ey stains on my arms plopped there by his toys, quite often with me pretending to be German. The all-weather jaunts are my mostly unpeopled times with a snippet of radio and the thought i won't be quite as plump as i would have been without it.

Deportivo Seagull

I should coco
Jul 22, 2003
Mid Sussex
Ugh......better than nothing but not for me, Clive ! Have horrific flashbacks to a personal trainer making me do rowing machine intervals a few years ago.

It’s a nasty horrible bit of kit but I hate cycling so with running being out of the question it’s my only option ..... I also row so I don’t have much of a choice ..... I am the fittest I’ve been since getting the knee hacked.

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
Couldn't think of a worse place to watch football to be honest, I'm ya more down to earth who likes watching with the fellow NS plebs. Funny how you say I spent 3 days trying to get a reaction when your opening gambit was 'metropolitan liberal elite here how can I help you?' Why didn't you just ignore it?

I’ll have you know HT is Working Class and proud of it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Couldn't think of a worse place to watch football to be honest, I'm ya more down to earth who likes watching with the fellow NS plebs.

I’m not keen on the view from behind the goal, and lots of people stand.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
It did more non-raining than raining here yesterday from what I could tell.

However, my running took place entirely indoors for a couple of reasons nothing to do with the weather. Five miles lapping the lounge is all kinds of fun, let me tell you...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here