Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Fair play, you guys know all about football...

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
Leeds will be relegated, you don't know how hard the Premier League is, we know best you Championship newbies, learn from our experience, Bielsa is a buffoon, Bamford can't cut in the big time, ya de ya de ya.

You know what, I reckon you can get SERIOUSLY good odds on a Leeds relegation at the bookies. Double down, put your mortgage on it football geniuses.

Some of us told you at the time that Bielsa was special. Now do you know why I joined this site for the season? And it isn't finished yet.

I bet your rice is really abysmal. Care to share?

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
No it isn't that I seek but the sheer pleasure in being proved right.

And do you know the games I am most looking forward to, apart from Man U? Brighton home and way.

See you then...

Great! Will you promise us one thing though? You will obviously be here giving it large if you win, but if we win will you still promise to come on here regardless?

Killer Whale

Banned
Jul 27, 2020
On second thought, stay. Post. Post regularly and often.

I'm 62. As a small boy I went to the Goldstone to watch my local Div 3 side, Brighton, but I followed Leeds on the telly. I went to Stamford Bridge in 1970 to stand among 63,000 to watch Bremner and chums (Sprake, Giles, Charlton, Coo....I could go on, to the sub). I was in tears, age about 12, when Leeds lost to Celtic in the semi final of the European Cup.

As as small boy, I would have been ashamed for a Leeds supporter to do the big Billy Bollocks in front of one Brighton supporter, let alone a whole 20.000 plus community. What is wrong with you, man? Have you no self respect? No shame?

No, I have no shame. This is fun winding you up, I am not going to lie.

If you hadn't had the longest thread I have ever seen on a football fan site gloating about how Leeds fans are deluded for thinking we are in a different class, as a football club to you, you might have had a point.

But no, after that, it is a delight to put you in your place. And as I say, the season is yet young...

Brian Fantana

Oct 8, 2006
In the field
Leeds will be relegated, you don't know how hard the Premier League is, we know best you Championship newbies, learn from our experience, Bielsa is a buffoon, Bamford can't cut in the big time, ya de ya de ya.

You know what, I reckon you can get SERIOUSLY good odds on a Leeds relegation at the bookies. Double down, put your mortgage on it football geniuses.

Some of us told you at the time that Bielsa was special. Now do you know why I joined this site for the season? And it isn't finished yet.

Have you always been a wanker or did it just sneak up on you?

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts

Nah thanks. :wave:

Cya. Oh no, actually we won’t.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Congratulations on beating Villa, relegation certainties Fulham & Sheffield United who haven’t won in about 15 games.

You’ve really proved yourself.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
If you had Ben White you’d win the league... but you don’t, so you’ll come a respectable 14th (by non arrogant fan standards - but for most Leeds as a massive massive club, this will be considered a failure).

Milano

Aug 15, 2012
Sussex but not by the sea
I’m interested why you didn’t post this yesterday, or the day before? Dickhead.
It’s a long season, so is the next one and the next. Your club will **** up, they always do, we’ll be waiting.....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here