Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] “Fair, passionate and knowledgeable”

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Wonder which of the club's social media handlers strongly suggested he slip that one in?

I imagine they all wrote words on a whiteboard in a brainstorming session and chose the best three.

Think it was probably Tony Bloom himself.

Why would the social media handlers tell GP to say nice things about the West Bromwich fans on a question about his playing days in WBA? You think they were worried he was going to say "they're all *****" and create unwanted controversy?

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth

Clearly doesn’t read NSC then...!

I think he is on here, I have an idea who it is but keeping my powder dry.
Clue; He has never posted a fish pun or described his arse wiping techniques, so a serious, dour character, but seems very knowledgeable on injuries that nobody else has the right to know.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Graham Potter’s description of Albion fans in his latest press conference.

He's talking about the fans of WBA – a club he played at for three seasons.

Even if it WAS about Brighton fans, what's the issue? :shrug:

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
I think he is on here, I have an idea who it is but keeping my powder dry.
Clue; He has never posted a fish pun or described his arse wiping techniques, so a serious, dour character, but seems very knowledgeable on injuries that nobody else has the right to know.
For cod’s sake that makes no sense at all why an earth wouldn’t you post a fish pun???

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Good one, nice change from subtlety slagging some fans off

Changed his tune after taking pops at us for expecting to win a match and for criticizing Dan Burn after a terrible game.

"boohoo Graham is mean to me because he was defending his player when thousands of people harrassed him on social media boohoo"

Zaha-Schelotto-Brighton-Palace-414x272.jpg

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
How so?

"A few others expect us to win just because we are Brighton, I’d like them to explain that to me."

I am finding it VERY difficult to find anything wrong with that comment. Just check any matchday thread when we go behind

Goes back to whether we have more than our fair share of entitled fans. You’ll be shocked to hear that GP has my full support in what he’s doing here, warts and all

albionalex

Feb 26, 2009
Toronto
I am finding it VERY difficult to find anything wrong with that comment. Just check any matchday thread when we go behind

Goes back to whether we have more than our fair share of entitled fans. You’ll be shocked to hear that GP has my full support in what he’s doing here, warts and all

If expecting to beat one of West Brom, Fulham, Sheffield United, Burnley, Palace is entitled, then I guess i'm entitled.

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
It doesn't bother me, I just find it odd for Potter to take a pop at fans when we're on the verge of relegation.

You have to be in the bottom three to be on the verge of relegation when I last looked

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Double post

Last edited:

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
It doesn't bother me, I just find it odd for Potter to take a pop at fans when we're on the verge of relegation.

He was defending his player, you take it as him "having a pop at fans". Its your interpretation as plenty of neutrals, pundits and other people not competent enough to get a job in the Premier League also poured shit over BDB.

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
If expecting to beat one of West Brom, Fulham, Sheffield United, Burnley, Palace is entitled, then I guess i'm entitled.

You are, even United only managed a point against two of them and they are 2nd in the table

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
He was defending his player, you take it as him "having a pop at fans". Its your interpretation as plenty of neutrals, pundits and other people not competent enough to get a job in the Premier League also poured shit over BDB.

Albionalex is very argumentative condescending fecker :smile:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here