Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Facing my crystal palace boss

This.

Or failing that do what I did in the pub yesterday when a mate who I haven't seen in years turned up wearing his Palace tie with his 2 Palace supporting kids, yell "f*** off" and walk out.

judewri

Oct 7, 2003
west sussex
This.

Or failing that do what I did in the pub yesterday when a mate who I haven't seen in years turned up wearing his Palace tie with his 2 Palace supporting kids, yell "f*** off" and walk out.

Lol !!!!!!!

FinchleyEagle

Nov 19, 2012
This.

Lol !!!!!!!

:lol:

Harsh. But fair.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Go down fighting:-

Dunk got the ball first.
Murray dived.
Push in the area at the corner.
Since when has 2 handedly pushing someone to the ground been a penalty.

Then take a leaf out of the Arsenal/Spurs book from last season, and make a big thing about 'mind the gap'.
I even offered to pay the bet now (£5) as they are far superior and we will never catch them.

The poor fella was so confused he wouldn't take my money.

bluenitsuj

Listen to me!!!
Feb 26, 2011
Willingdon
Do him for bullying and harrassment and also discrimination. Does he discriminate against those who support other team? I think not.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Do him for bullying and harrassment and also discrimination. Does he discriminate against those who support other team? I think not.
Brilliant

Del Fenner

Because of Boxing Day
Sep 5, 2011
An Away Terrace
Go down fighting:-

Dunk got the ball first.
Murray dived.
Push in the area at the corner.
Since when has 2 handedly pushing someone to the ground been a penalty.

Then take a leaf out of the Arsenal/Spurs book from last season, and make a big thing about 'mind the gap'.
I even offered to pay the bet now (£5) as they are far superior and we will never catch them.

The poor fella was so confused he wouldn't take my money.

Quality! :clap:

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Change the spellcheck on his PC so that every time he types "budget" or "target" it changes to "judas" and "arsehole"

Future emails from him will be interesting for the recipients.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Take a big,steaming shit in the top drawer of his desk,or better still shit in his packed lunch when the opportunity arises.

*Remember to have secured alternative employment and referees before employing this strategy

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here