Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Facebook

medicine man

Jan 22, 2004
by the sea
Anyone else having problems with Facebook?
I can't access it at all at the mo, via PC or Mobile, and earlier the times were all screwed, recent posts non-existant and old updates showing etc.

Just wondering, like...

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Working fine for me, has been all evening.

Mind you, I've had three or four people tell me they've had problems with it tonight.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
been dodgy for a few days now

Too right - fascinating updates from people on Farmville, Vampire Wars, their scores on IQ Tests, updates on when they last took a shit and related news. Rumours that the people who run the site are thinking of renaming it Yawnbook or Look at My Fascinating Life, Isn't It Better Than Yours Book are apparently unfounded.

:yahoo:

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
fine at my end ?

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
Certainly has been playing up over the last few days or so. And I know what it is...:bigwave:

That new craze going round on there called "stalkers" or "top fans" or something. If you've been TAGGED in one of them, then that's probably why. If so, un-tag yourself. Happened to me Sunday.

:drink:

csider

Dec 11, 2006
Hove
been logging in and getting new updates, then most would go and get updates from only from 6-7 hours ago........

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Certainly has been playing up over the last few days or so. And I know what it is...:bigwave:

That new craze going round on there called "stalkers" or "top fans" or something. If you've been TAGGED in one of them, then that's probably why. If so, un-tag yourself. Happened to me Sunday.

:drink:

yes, heard that was dodgy....

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Neither - just a sign of the times... (with a little red beret on top)

I thought that this was more a sign of the times...without the little red beret!

the-recession-hits-home.jpg

itszamora

Go Jazz Go
Sep 21, 2003
London
Aye it's been odd for me too, think I've been tagged by one of those fan things though so I'll take that off now and see if it changes anything.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here