Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Facebook "Human Pets"

Clothes Peg

Mar 3, 2007
Can someone please explain to me what the hell it's all about. As far as I can understand, people label you as a type of animal and then "own" you. Why does such a thing exist. And what does the points ranking mean?

Please enlighten me.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
all facebook applications are wank

Clothes Peg

Mar 3, 2007
Zombies and Pirates annoy me most. But I really don't understand the Human Pets thing.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
It is certainly putting me off Facebook. A very useful site to share photos, keep in touch with school/uni/work friends and organising events/parties, but this zombie, cookie, pet business is absolute tripe.

Yours faithfully
Bubbles, the Undead Monkey Boy

??? ???

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
in the begining of facebook it was great, the new format makes it too complicated and more like myspace

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
I flounced off faceplant due to it taking up too much of my time, on average 1 hour per evening! that times better spent playing games now like it SHOULD be!

oh yeah those applications were shithouse too!

Clothes Peg

Mar 3, 2007
I've just got rid of loads of applications. Plus I've blocked them from spamming me again. Yay.

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Labelling someone a pet just seems a little bizarre to me...surely that sort of stuff is best kept private.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
There is a button on every invitation which says ignore. I use it frequently. It's not compulsory to add every application. ;)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here