Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Facebook..........F~~koffbook

csider

Dec 11, 2006
Hove
Just closed my account down as getting bored to f*** with it. Also reading there have ben lots of people closing theirs down as using it way too much....???

Anyone else closed their account down recently, and any stories behind why you have?

dannyboy

tfso!
Oct 20, 2003
Waikanae NZ
was thinking about it... getting fed up of the (unts saying . ben..... is on a train... really ? so f***ing what . f*** off.

even had one the other day saying blah blah is having a cup of tea. :US:

dannyboy

tfso!
Oct 20, 2003
Waikanae NZ
oh and a bloke i know putting his bday "event" up . its entitled another year older . how f***ing original . oh and its in june you f***ing twat.

yes it does my head in

csider

Dec 11, 2006
Hove
It's been good to get birds and catch up with a few old pals not seen for ages, however, it has just become boring and too many people knowing your business.

Im also trying to get back with an ex and she seems to relate everything on FB to my life......My brother owes money from 10yrs ago in relation to student loan and they have tried to track him down on FB via friends, he lives in Spain now so not much chance of getting hold of him. I hope!!

Shitbook!!

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
I only check my FB if I've received a message, or if I need to send a lengthy message to multiple people. That way the mundane dross that people post on there doesn't bother me one bit.

FLOG GNAW

Banned
Sep 21, 2009
Under Your Skin.
I'm getting tired of f***ing Asian blokes who are 30-40 years older than me adding me as friends... f*** OFF :US:

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
It's an excellent platform and only shit if you are a miserable old so and so I reckon.

Andrew

May 15, 2008
Sussex
I'm getting annoyed with the pointless crap people put on it.

"I've just had my breakfast"

"I'm with my best friend in the world" If your with your best friend why be at home on your PC with them?

"I've just bought some mints"

"I have a headache"

"Oh no, hope you feel better :( x"

I actually think the people that reply to them are worse.

n1 gull

Jul 25, 2003
Hurstpierpoint
It's an excellent platform and only shit if you are a miserable old so and so I reckon.

Totally agree. Its like flouncing off NSC. If you're bored of it don't look at it so much. It can be pretty useful and it can kill the odd half hour if bored.

I don't know why people take it so seriously?

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Just closed my account down as getting bored to f*** with it. Also reading there have ben lots of people closing theirs down as using it way too much....???

Anyone else closed their account down recently, and any stories behind why you have?

On no! That only leaves 399,999,999 users to connect with!

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009

Couldn't have put it better myself.

Through Facebook I've put together a 5 a side football team full of mates from school who I'd not seen for years, built a whopping great farm (kills some time!) and can generally be nosey at the lieves of other people. I think it's a superb site offering a brilliant service, and it's free. As with anything else, if you don't like it then don't use it, simples.

And clearly my friends are of a higher calibre than some of the others on this thread, because I never get stupid statuses like "I have a headache". :thumbsup:

essbee

Jan 5, 2005
FB - good for kids......like plasticine.

But not serious computing let's be honest.
Childish in the extreme.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Couldn't have put it better myself.

Through Facebook I've put together a 5 a side football team full of mates from school who I'd not seen for years, built a whopping great farm (kills some time!) and can generally be nosey at the lieves of other people. I think it's a superb site offering a brilliant service, and it's free. As with anything else, if you don't like it then don't use it, simples.

And clearly my friends are of a higher calibre than some of the others on this thread, because I never get stupid statuses like "I have a headache". :thumbsup:

Exactly, it quite clearly shows people you are freinds with are complete spazoids, i would just delete that shit, only friends with really FIT Birds who i can perv on, or old school friends, all my close friends i see anyway.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Gave up on it a while back, good when first started but now just same old rubbish. Keeping getting people asking why I have not replied to this or that though

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here