Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Facebook Down

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
I get the sentiment, but it's actually a pain in the neck WhatsApp being down as I use that to speak to my partner long distance, when one or other is away. Our backup? A burner Facebook account.

While the shitposting and memes and things aren't something I am involved with, it's a bloody nuisance as by the time it's back up one or other of us will be asleep.
Use Viber instead :shrug:

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Facebook down and we cannot even mention it on our Facebook page, a shocking state of affairs

Last edited:

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
After 2 night out and 2 gigs, I'm tired and enjoying some P&Q . . . .just clocked on here it's all down, lovely.

Is it safe to assume people will just go to the pub on Wednesday like the old days, about half 8-9ish?

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
WhatsApp being down is a bit of a pain but don’t do FB or Instagram so didn’t really notice until I tried to send a WhatsApp a few mins ago.

I’m assuming this is down to shortage of haulage drivers not being able to deliver our messages?

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
WhatsApp being down is a bit of a pain but don’t do FB or Instagram so didn’t really notice until I tried to send a WhatsApp a few mins ago.

I’m assuming this is down to shortage of haulage drivers not being able to deliver our messages?

Brexit my friend

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Both Signal and Telegram are virtually identical to Whatsapp, just not as 'famous'. They're your solution, [MENTION=12475]jcdenton08[/MENTION]

Plus, you can send 1.5 gigabytes on Telegram, perfect for virtual movie watching together :)

Really useful info, thank you!!! I'll check it out tonight.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Please God let this be permanent. A world where people aren't scavenging for likes and online popularity would be a world without pricks.
Have you heard of TikTok?
People becoming famous for doing a 5 second dance, I say dance, some barely even move.

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
[tweet]1445082028421091343[/tweet]

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I bet NSC would be a better place without the likes option. Less following the herd and more speaking your mind. Just what an opinions forum needs.

It gets sub-consciously addictive. I take off my own 'like' notifications. So I don't know if I'm getting them or not. I'm only interested in post replies.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Its excellent news.

This will enable full concentration on Gordon, Gino and Fred at 9pm on ITV shortly.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here