Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Face masks must be worn at all times?

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
In the South it was strictly enforced throughout with stewards picking out those who had lowered their masks and told them to put it back.

So, it was quite something to see the mask-less North Stand when watching MOTD!

Surprising - it honestly looked in the East like there had been an agreed 5 minute window of enforcing it because straight after they all stopped even looking at the crowd and were pretty much just watching the match.

schmunk

"Members"
Jan 19, 2018
Mid mid mid Sussex
In the South it was strictly enforced throughout with stewards picking out those who had lowered their masks and told them to put it back.

South stand stewards normally have to deal with all manner of WANKERS, so they're hot to trot on the rules.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA

As they were to anyone standing...and yet you could see the majority of the north standing ...it did give me the opportunity of asking a steward to move as he stood in front of me while asking someone who was about five foot to sit even though he wasn’t blocking anyone’s view

Ate two squares of chocolate at HT ...never taken 15 mins to do that before

KeegansHairPiece

Jan 28, 2016

Big difference between the contract stewards in the South Stand and the BHAFC stewards. They were even picking people out with the mask just a fraction below their nose. I actually laughed when I saw MOTD.

They were uber sensitive too, we were just in a small section and were stood just back 3 rows, probably 12 people, and he 'ordered' us to sit down. Got to say a fellow fan very politely asked why when the entire NS appeared to be stood, and bare in mind I was literally next to this steward by the stair, he seemed to properly lose his shit about being questioned. In the end I think a colleague took him away. I'm not exaggerating in how politely my fellow fan questioned having to sit down.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Glad to see the stewards were fine with snoods/buffs/whatever the cotton ones are called and weren't insisting on "proper" face masks.

Kuipers Supporters Club

Feb 10, 2009
GOSBTS
Do we know if the same company runs the stewarding for the whole stadium (I presume so?) the South was very hot on not masking and to some extent standing.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Big difference between the contract stewards in the South Stand and the BHAFC stewards. They were even picking people out with the mask just a fraction below their nose. I actually laughed when I saw MOTD.

They were uber sensitive too, we were just in a small section and were stood just back 3 rows, probably 12 people, and he 'ordered' us to sit down. Got to say a fellow fan very politely asked why when the entire NS appeared to be stood, and bare in mind I was literally next to this steward by the stair, he seemed to properly lose his shit about being questioned. In the end I think a colleague took him away. I'm not exaggerating in how politely my fellow fan questioned having to sit down.

Was the just to the right of goal as u look at the pitch

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here