Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] FAC - Comeonboro

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Me too. Whilst many of their fans on the pitch were obnoxious ***** who were more interested in goading than celebrating (one particular ratty little b@stard sticks in my memory) outside the ground me and the old man were stopped a dozen times to shake our hands and wish us luck in the playoffs on our way back to the car.

Yes that was our experience as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Agreed - the walk back to our car, left by Jurys in the town centre, was pretty horrible. That we were a family including a 14-y-o girl and a 6-y-o boy didn't prevent blokes getting right in my face with snarling homophobic abuse.

Why, on what was a great day for their football club, they couldn't just get on with celebrating I do not know.

And after hearing the tales of Boro gracelessness experienced by Albion club staff that day, I really have no time for a club that I should really be completely indifferent towards.

I loved the ensuing Karma of Boro's 2016/17 season. There is a God!!:

- A win on average every 2 months.
- Barely any goals scored.
- Zero magical moments such as a giant club slaying.
- Slow, dead play.
- 2 useless managers.
- Warfare on comeonboro throughout.
- Booing their own players.

And the icing on the cake ..... AN EARLY RELEGATION :lolol::lolol::lolol:

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
I'll be honest, I got over any animosity I had to Boro themselves straight after the game, after all, it was Mike Dean that destroyed the match not Boro themselves.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here