Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Fabricio Diaz

Eric the meek

Fiveways Wilf
NSC Patron
Aug 24, 2020
What language is that? Rough idea what it says, by any chance?
It's Turkish.

'Uruguayan starlet Fabricio Diaz regrets going to Qatar and wants to leave Al-Gharafa.

He regretted his 6 months, it was a very meaningless decision, his early return is more important than this decision. I guess many big teams from Brazil and Argentina will be interested...'

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
It's Turkish.

'Uruguayan starlet Fabricio Diaz regrets going to Qatar and wants to leave Al-Gharafa.

He regretted his 6 months, it was a very meaningless decision, his early return is more important than this decision. I guess many big teams from Brazil and Argentina will be interested...'
Thank you. :thumbsup:

Change at Barnham

Aug 6, 2011
Bognor Regis
What language is that? Rough idea what it says, by any chance?
Uruguayan starlet Fabricio Diaz regrets going to Qatar and wants to leave Al-Gharafa.

He regretted his 6 months, it was a very meaningless decision, his early return is more important than this decision. I guess many big teams from Brazil and Argentina will be interested...

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
I wonder how much it will cost him to buy his way out of semi-professional level football? His agent is will surely be a millionaire from that deal begging his client to give it more time in the desert?

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
I wonder how much it will cost him to buy his way out of semi-professional level football? His agent is will surely be a millionaire from that deal begging his client to give it more time in the desert?
$50M release clause according to Fabrizio, but if he is sulking and not performing he might go for closer to what they paid. I can see the club not wanting to put others off by keeping him there, but also might want to try and make him happier to be there if they can, as a player fecking off and saying how awful it was ain't going to help attract others either.

Albion had a player who wanted to leave after 6 months, didn't like it down south, girlfriend wouldn't move with him. Albion kept him and as soon as he met a girl down here he was OK, and never moved or left the area when he did eventually move on to another club.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here