Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fabrice Muamba in Spurs v Bolton match

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Very sad scenes at WHL.Hope he pulls through.

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
I fear that it may be that nothing will be said until family are contacted, but it may already be known. Hope not and that he is still hanging in there. It all seems so much worse when this happens to a young fit person.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Why are they still talking about? Trying to make names for themselves? Pathetic, teying to dignified and trying to be respectful but the whole coverage has been disgraceful I think. Too much talk.

I tapped to talk.

Sep 1, 2010
Thank god the ESPN broadcast us finished now, some silly insensitive comments post incident.

Hope to God he pulls through

Sent from my iPaella using Tapastalk

Aseros

Banned
Jun 6, 2011
Something tells me they already know, CPR was continued in the ambulance, he won't survive.

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Really sad to hear about this, i hope he pulls through. Said before but this puts football into perspective, im sure everyone who plays and watches football hopes he recovers.

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
Looks like a cardiomyopathy from here, Terrible to watch best wishes with him puts alot of the bitching and slagging matches on here tonight into perspective.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
The espn commentators are out of order talking about the players who have passed while on the pitch. Should speak more about the many who have been saved by medical staff.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It was strange, it was like he was still in commentator mode and reeling off the stats. But a difficult situation, ESPN should have taken the coverage off the air sooner probably, they could surely do that and keep things up to date with the news.

Doesn't sound good for Muamba, but lets hope it works out shomehow.

f*** :(

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
What an absolutely tragic situation. I was listening to the commentary on 5Live & couldn't believe what I was hearing. At least the commentator (& Pleaty, no less) showed sensitivity & dignity - which is seemingly far more than the arseholes on ESPN managed. Let's all just hope & pray that we here some good news about Fabrice Muamba very soon.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
He has the best chance he could have, getting ongoing treatment within seconds and we can only hope and pray he pulls through.

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
He's only 23 - it's no age. Hope he pulls through & makes a full recovery.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
If anyone wants to see it, there is a video on YouTube. I won't link it, because the snapshot is of him on the floor. It might not last long on there, but it is 38 seconds of sheer drama.

:nono:

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
If anyone wants to see it, there is a video on YouTube. I won't link it, because the snapshot is of him on the floor. It might not last long on there, but it is 38 seconds of sheer drama.

:nono:
Not for me.

I hope he makes it

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here