Fabio Borini

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

simply the best

Feb 23, 2011
young 20 year old italian , whos on loan from chelsea and he has scored 6in9 for swans this season and overall looked a class act . were in need of a striker and given the links/contacts gus has got at chelsea , who knows

thoughts on a possible loan signing ?

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
why if he is doing well at Swansea would he come to us (assuming he is available) rather than stay with them, either in the Premier League or the Championship?

Am I missing something in the logic stakes?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
why if he is doing well at Swansea would he come to us (assuming he is available) rather than stay with them, either in the Premier League or the Championship?

Am I missing something in the logic stakes?

No you are not, we are going to have a f***ing long summer at this rate.

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
I think we should sign....(insert name of random player from FM11 that has links with Chelsea and has a foreign sounding name) as Gus must know about him..........

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
While we are at it can we check if Torres wants somewhere to get match practice. We can garauntee him a starting place all season if they send him on loan

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
I wonder what the spanish for Tuna Head is?

found it - it's "atún cabeza" apparently

Should come in handy if Holroyd ever signs for Real Zaragosa

Last edited:

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
young 20 year old italian , whos on loan from chelsea and he has scored 6in9 for swans this season and overall looked a class act . were in need of a striker and given the links/contacts gus has got at chelsea , who knows

thoughts on a possible loan signing ?

Well he signed a five year contract for Parma a month or so back but, I suppose, they may well consider loaning him out but somehow I have my doubts.

D

Deleted member 18477

Liverpool love signing average prem players.

Wenger gets podolski and cazorla

Rodgers gets borini and allen

And i thought arsenal were in trouble this season...

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Completely anonymous in every game he has played but then it's asking a lot for such a young player to be scoring all of Liverpools goals considering the departure of Carroll and the poor finishing of Suarez.

Really was a terrible decision to let Carroll go especially as Sterling is looking so promising with deliveries on the wing.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Liverpool love signing average prem players.

Wenger gets podolski and cazorla

Rodgers gets borini and allen

And i thought arsenal were in trouble this season...

Except Allen is excellent and there is far too much pressure on Borini, and note you have failed to mention Giroud for Arsenal who has been rather unremarkable (sure he'll score goals eventually though).

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
Except Allen is excellent and there is far too much pressure on Borini, and note you have failed to mention Giroud for Arsenal who has been rather unremarkable (sure he'll score goals eventually though).

To be honest, its too soon to judge ANY signings in ANY division. Some start well and end up turd, others reverse the trend. Look again in Feb before judging.

D

Deleted member 18477

I'm comparing like for like. Podolski and the excellent cazorla are a lot better than borini and Allen. Borini cost 10.5 million!! Allen cost 15 million!!!! Allen is very average compared to cazorla and he cost arsenal 1 million more! Totally ran the game yesterday! Another top signing by wenger.

Giroud looks like chamakh at the mo though. proper barn door...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports