Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Fabian Hürzeler **SINGED 15/06/2024**

Would Fabian Hurzeler be a good replacement for RDZ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Zeberdi

“Vorsprung durch Technik”
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
Based on the square root of f*ck all at the moment. Everybody sooooo desperately wants to be first with the news, even when there is no news :lol:
The tweets today are most definitely a more advanced position than the latest most reliable updates and tweets from the past few days.

Vorsprung dürch technique wouldn’t you say? 😎

Last edited:

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
Those things are great, it's just all the English hating, chip on their shoulder, Scottish people.
Tbf, the people of Inverness are some of the nicest people I’ve ever met.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Stop saying there is no news 🤷‍♂️. The tweets today are most definitely a more advanced position that the most reliable update from yesterday posted by @dwayne - which was this from Fab

Otherwise various rumours about FH being on holiday. until this from Fab again -

Vorsprung dürch technique wouldn’t you say?

Much as you might crave it to be so, all these tweets from the same self-promoting tart do not constitute news. Maybe give your head a wobble? :shrug:

Deadly Danson

Oct 22, 2003
Brighton
Much as you might crave it to be so, all these tweets from the same silly self-promoter do not constitute news. Give your head a wobble :shrug:
However much I don't care for him, Fab rarely, if ever, says its done when it's not and we know Alex Crook has a good relationship with the club. One way or the other both will have been tipped the wink that this is pretty much done. Probably a few bits and bobs to sort before an official announcement at a guess.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Much as you might crave it to be so, all these tweets from the same self-promoting tart do not constitute news. Maybe give your head a wobble? :shrug:
It's done mate . Put your feet up and wait for the inevitable Scottish thrashing tonight. I will be.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here