Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Fabian Hürzeler **SINGED 15/06/2024**

Would Fabian Hurzeler be a good replacement for RDZ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Johnny RoastBeef

These aren't the players you're looking for.
Jan 11, 2016
2 miillion euros sounds frankly direspectful.
That sounds about right to me as an upfront amount. The guys done very little in the game, so any amount we pay over that should be linked to future success. Let them have any extra in performance-linked add-ons, the same as any other transfer.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
The towels on the sunbeds discussion made me think of the Carling Black Label ad, but this one seems more appropriate. Tony and PBOBE in the plane, and Bornemann on the wall.

Zeberdi

“Vorsprung durch Technik”
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
Which one of your several hundred responses on the thread are we talking about here? 😄
Only 9 more posts than Holybanjo and all on topic amongst hundreds of off topic posts, bedwetting dramas and silly arguments about Potter etc. Go figure.

Last edited:

albionalba

Football with optimism
NSC Patron
Aug 31, 2023
sadly in Scotland
Pronounced (using english words): "Far" - "Bee" - "An" / "Her" - "Cellar"
This could sound slightly suggestive if said with a west-country accent or Frankie Howerd style....

One of his known for catch phrases is: "Durchlaufen!" Which translates do "Follow through".
If only DeZerbi had known that phrase for the second half of our season just gone. Did you ever sing "Durchlaufen, durflauchen über alles?"

Thank you @Zeckenpack for all that insight.

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
I've been away a week . . . .can't be arsed trawling 113 pages . . If this doesn't happen . . . Will there be an industrial scale sheets emergency ?

Zeckenpack

Jun 13, 2024
This could sound slightly suggestive if said with a west-country accent or Frankie Howerd style....

If only DeZerbi had known that phrase for the second half of our season just gone. Did you ever sing "Durchlaufen, durflauchen über alles?"

Thank you @Zeckenpack for all that insight.
No worries mate. You're welcome.

However, as you may not know, the "über alles" is a german version of the national anthem from Hitler times and considered fascist in Germany. So nobody is singing it and trying to forget it. So a bit of advice, don't :D

Flounce

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2006
I've been away a week . . . .can't be arsed trawling 113 pages . . If this doesn't happen . . . Will there be an industrial scale sheets emergency ?
You should head for Le Mans and relax :smile:

Love the tail script :lolol:

Attachments

• IMG_0132.jpeg
    IMG_0132.jpeg
    3.5 MB · Views: 59

Sid and the Sharknados

NSC Patron
Sep 4, 2022
Darlington
German Football Magazine *Kicker* writes: "The transfer fee is said to be around six million (€), plus additional payments such as success bonuses and a share in the event of a possible resale have been agreed." And it seems that offered sum in the beginning had been 2 million. So 😉, no wonder they didn't find a quick agreement .

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
My late dad used to go down to the pool early doors and throw all their towels into it!
An excelente variation on the theme is to wait until the stroke of midday when the towels in prime poolside position have lain unoccupied all morning. Stride confidently up to them, sling them over your shoulder and walk off. Dump them round the back of the pool area somewhere. Folks will automatically assume the now-unoccupied sunbeds were yours and will take possession in about thirty seconds flat. The original occupants will then swan up sometime mid-afternoon and start ranting and raving at the new occupants who of course will have not the foggiest idea what they're banging on about. Tremendous fun!

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
In the papers today I read that De Zerbi has gone to Marseille with a compensation package of €6 million. That will cover most if it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here