Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] FAB Euro Ticketing meeting

jackalbion

Aug 30, 2011
get in there that means Liverpool home 7th Oct on the Saturday bound to move and Im struggling to make that Saturday! Have these dates been confirmed somewhere?
I don’t believe they move, unless under extreme circumstances, confirmed by UEFA before the end of last season.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box

Colonel Mustard

Jun 18, 2023
I hope that they will be available separately but if its only guaranteed you can attend say 2nd match and 3rd match of 3 fans might apply for the package to secure what they can attend and then what? exchange? empty seats? Its not cheap if its£150 for 3 matches and I have a feeling the club will go for top price for all areas of the ground £50 a ticket so maybe package of 3 instead of £150 you get a tenner off.
They may offer a package at a reduced rate but they surely won’t insist on people buying all 3. That would be madness. I'm out on my own here but I don’t think the home matches will be instant sell-outs, especially as they’re Thursday evening games, live on TV. It’ll be different if we get through the group stage to the KOs along with all the Champions League drop-outs. I'd expect those to be hot tickets but the early matches shouldn’t be hard to buy, and nowhere near £50 each. If they are, I may not bother, or will choose the glamour tie, if there is one.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
They may offer a package at a reduced rate but they surely won’t insist on people buying all 3. That would be madness. I'm out on my own here but I don’t think the home matches will be instant sell-outs, especially as they’re Thursday evening games, live on TV. It’ll be different if we get through the group stage to the KOs along with all the Champions League drop-outs. I'd expect those to be hot tickets but the early matches shouldn’t be hard to buy, and nowhere near £50 each. If they are, I may not bother, or will choose the glamour tie, if there is one.
I know a lot of our fan base are fairly casual , but surely we’ll be selling out European games for the first time in our history ?

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
I know a lot of our fan base are fairly casual , but surely we’ll be selling out European games for the first time in our history ?
Not necessarily...... school night and likely more tickets available than usual due to lower away allocation. Any sign of a train strike and they possibly might not.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Not necessarily...... school night and likely more tickets available than usual due to lower away allocation. Any sign of a train strike and they possibly might not.
It’d be pretty sad if not 80%+ attended

Colonel Mustard

Jun 18, 2023
They may well sell out, or some of them will. I just don’t expect a feverish charge to snap up the group stage tickets. Even Liverpool in the FA Cup this year struggled to sell out. I had at least 2 emails as the tie approached, reminding me I could buy extra tickets at £25 each.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
They may well sell out, or some of them will. I just don’t expect a feverish charge to snap up the group stage tickets. Even Liverpool in the FA Cup this year struggled to sell out. I had at least 2 emails as the tie approached, reminding me I could buy extra tickets at £25 each.
We seem to play, and beat, Liverpool every other week though. This is quite different.

spoonie

Apr 19, 2011
I don’t believe they move, unless under extreme circumstances, confirmed by UEFA before the end of last season.
Liverpool game will 100% be on The Sunday as europa game is on Thursday before and international week the following week so players released for international duty on Monday

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here