Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] FAB Euro Ticketing meeting

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
True and to be fair, the match dates are already known so there’s no reason why the majority of people can’t book the Thursday & Friday off work now and then simply cancel the time off for the dates of our home games once known - that’s what I’ve done. The focus then falls on ability to get the flights as I’m banking on getting a match ticket as I’m fortunate to be in tier 1 for ‘loyalty points’.
Which is exactly what my daughter has done, her boyfriend is self employed so much easier for him. You have to have a decent employer though who will let you cancel booked holiday.

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
How can you predict when people are going to change their minds or circumstances change eg illness. If ticket returns are to be allowed (perhaps with a restricted number of opportunities) then whoever subsequently buys the re sold ticket will be greatful for the opportunity and not worry about them being sold in dribs and drabs. Currently tickets given to players etc can be returned and are re-sold whenever they become available. I have bought away tickets a few times when this has happened and have been really pleased rather than worrying about inconvenience.
My initial reply was the question of those in the first purchase option. You get a ticket because you can but then find that you cant get time off or transport to some far away country. As it stands those seats remain empty because the ticket cannot be returned.
Firstly there has to be a returns option, so I said maybe 7 days from the date tickets first went on sale. This would cover really only those in the first or second tier to buy tickets.
But then, instead of drip feeding these tickets back into the system, as they do now with players F&F returns, set a date when the ticket site will close at midnight and reopen at 9 am with all the tickets.
Whatever happens, most importantly is that returns option for tickets that cant be used.

West Upper Seagull

Oct 31, 2003
Woodingdean
No problem cancelling booked holiday where I work, but would be surprised if any other employers have an issue with this as long as the employee plans to re-book the days before any deadline

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
Saw somewhere that someone was doing a survey for Brighton fans who may be interested in travelling to Europe for games. Looked like an established company rather than seagull travel or the club but can't find the reference now. Did anyone else see it. Might have been Facebook...

Sue1983

Aug 15, 2018
As I will be away on holiday for one of the matches I hope that the week I am away is an away game. If not I hope I am able to buy tickets for the 2 I could attend separately rather than in a package.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

mile oak

May 21, 2023
I hope that they will be available separately but if its only guaranteed you can attend say 2nd match and 3rd match of 3 fans might apply for the package to secure what they can attend and then what? exchange? empty seats? Its not cheap if its£150 for 3 matches and I have a feeling the club will go for top price for all areas of the ground £50 a ticket so maybe package of 3 instead of £150 you get a tenner off.

mile oak

May 21, 2023
Surely not that expensive
Ive just said exactly the same why would they be any cheaper? Its supply and demand and they know they have a captive audience. Would make a mockery of cat A+ league matches otherwise. Possible could give discount to STH and 1901 and ALbion+ but if I were the club Id say why? Easily sell out

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
get in there that means Liverpool home 7th Oct on the Saturday bound to move and Im struggling to make that Saturday! Have these dates been confirmed somewhere?
These are the correct 6 matchday group game dates, but obviously we don't know yet which are going to be home or away.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here