Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

FA enquiry into pitch invasion.

yellownblue

Mar 6, 2009
Why dont you look at the vids on you-tube. In fact the ref blew his whistle which started a pitch invasion by the fans, the stewards had to chase and clear the pitch which was done very quickly, just think if they had not then there may have been points deducted and a fine. Can the the Albion really do with that I think not.

Telboy

Who Are You
Jul 6, 2003
WSU
It was definitely led by the lady steward who is always looking for trouble in H block.

1066gull

There was one at Wolves too. Some of my mates where on there. Are they not gonna be allowed to be promoted now?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Anyone know the date of the enquiry yet?? :lol:

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
last games of the season with maybe something to celebrate and out of the 92 league clubs which did not have a pitch invasion .............inquiry well if there is there will be a lot of them

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
I hope this is the last pitch invasion, it deprived the players of a proper lap of honour, people could have and by the sound of other threads were hurt in the melee.

Please, in future, keep off the pitch.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
I hope this is the last pitch invasion, it deprived the players of a proper lap of honour, people could have and by the sound of other threads were hurt in the melee.

Lap of honour for WHAT? £600+ for 10 months of the worst football I have ever witnessed

Brighton till i die

You havin' a bubble?
Jan 31, 2004
On the terraces!!

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK off...pretty please, with a f***ing cherry on top.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box

The whole idea of the pitch invasion was to prevent a lap of honour, last thing we needed after the pile of sh1te we've seen

sir danny cullip

Feb 14, 2004
Burgess Hill
I would quite frankly have been embarassed to witness a 'lap of honour'. The pitch invasion mainly focused on Slade who was the only person (bar a few players) who deserved any credit at all for the shambles served up this season.

HG201

Proud Ruffian
Jul 16, 2008
Birmingham
There is nothing wrong with a good old fashioned pitch invasion, almost every club does them!! especially on the last day of the season. If i was a player whose team had just stayed up, i would enjoy the pitch invasion. Plus it shows that we do actually care, rather than politely staying in our seats to gently applaud the team,for lets face it not much!!

csider

Dec 11, 2006
Hove

yeah some pricks let a little girl run on the pitch:laugh:.......as for the rest of your drivel..................YOU KNOB, SOUND A BUNDLE OF FUN :angry:

Don Quixote

Nov 4, 2008

It seems to me you are one of the "older" fans.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Plenty of pitch invasions the last couple of weeks where it's kicked off. Can't see out 200 being made an example of

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
It seems to me you are one of the "older" fans.

You kids dont know you're born.

Was a time when pitch invasion meant smashing up the opposition, having a sly dig at a steward, abusing the police, breaking the crossbar, and digging up the pitch.

Right bunch of pussys we have now.:nono:

sir danny cullip

Feb 14, 2004
Burgess Hill
You kids dont know you're born.

Was a time when pitch invasion meant smashing up the opposition, having a sly dig at a steward, abusing the police, breaking the crossbar, and digging up the pitch.

Right bunch of pussys we have now.:nono:

Hardly suprising when enthusiastic kids are being slaughtered and called 'spotty chavs' for running on the pitch on the final home game of the season (Huddersfield) and even our pitch invaders are being criticised from some quarters! Unbelievable Jeff!

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
In one of the chamionship seasons the players did a lap of honour whilst we were on the pitch, which was fine, so I don't see why it should stop them anyway. Playing like shite for 7 10ths of the season on the other hand....

johnnyrocketpants

Mar 7, 2009
Sorry buggered off shopping back now though. :salute:

Buggered off shopping? For 3 hours and 24 minutes? What are you buying, a bleeding time machine? I do mine in about six and a half minutes and five of those are spent at the check-outs waiting for some stupid woman in front.....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here