Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] FA Cup v Wolves

tstanbur

Sep 16, 2011
I bow to your superior knowledge, just making a point about our recent form, Burnley, Sheff U, Wolves ! Plus it's not in the league.................
In that case why are you mentioning league games ? Can’t have your argument both ways

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
You obviously watched a different game to me, it was the Wolves "fans" in the family stand who kicked off after the second goal ?
Nobody kicked off. Someone cheered Wolves goal, and some knobheads forgot we live in a civilised country and decided to ‘sort them out’ using violence for that offence. If you believe that’s justification then you’re part of the problem frankly.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Bloody hell the state of that Jimmy Saville twat. Worst part is there’s people that are related to him and let him look like that. You certainly wouldn’t let him babysit your kids based on his appearance.
There's a whole sub plot you can find on Twitter (sorry, 'X') of mad people on the pitch.

Jimmy somehow gets away from being nicked for basically kicking someone from behind in the stands and starting the whole thing and is either a) so off his nut he then gets on the pitch or b) figures cleverly he's going to get nicked when the footage lands on social media and makes the most of it with a one man pitch invasion, fronting up 4000 Wolves fans on his own. I'd like to believe b) but we all know it's a).

Then there's the middle aged woman who can barely stand who still gets on the pitch and tried to nutmeg a steward with a match ball.

Now I know no one has died it just gets funnier with every tweet I see. What an absolute set of chavtastic c**ts. If you wrote an episode of Shameless with exactly the same script it would be rejected as too OTT.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
I said yesterday there'd be a few punches, loads of people being held back by an invisible force field and the coppers going OTT and so it was.
It MUST have been worse than that? ???

I know this because when Sally and John discussed it during the sports round-up on the BBC Breakfast sofa this morning, they took a deep breath then adopted their gravest, most sombre demeanors (only previously seen for the death of a monarch and / or Captain Tom), and both of them looked like they might actually CRY.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003

I know this because when Sally and John discussed it during the sports round-up on the BBC Breakfast sofa this morning, they took a deep breath then adopted their gravest, most sombre demeanors (only previously seen for the death of a monarch and / or Captain Tom), and both of them looked like they might actually CRY.
IMG_1933.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_1922.png
    IMG_1922.png
    9.4 MB · Views: 22

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
This will be unpopular opinion here.

The police prevented two or three people literally getting their skulls kicked in. Left to their own devices, cocaine and booze, decades of intense hate, WBA losing, dozens of blokes would’ve have had no compunction whilst hiding in a mob of inflicting horrific damage. We see it in occasional nightlife fights, without the tribal fuel.

The old myth of Queensbury Rules football trouble, no one ever gets hurt. I remember football murders throughout Scotland and England.
Not for me . They would have rightfully of got a few smacks and ultimately stewards get them out. Game carries on

Police made it worse

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Not for me . They would have rightfully of got a few smacks and ultimately stewards get them out. Game carries on

Police made it worse
You can see video evidence of exactly this on Twitter if you look.

Once it escalated, though, it was the WBA lot losing their nuts. Wolves have no blame here.

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
Do we want it behind closed doors?

In front of their own fans, wolves far less likely to low block us for the whole game

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Do we want it behind closed doors?

In front of their own fans, wolves far less likely to low block us for the whole game
I mean, it's never, ever going to come to that, because it simply wasn't Wolves' fault. (Other than scoring a second goal and WBA being so shit at ticketing that they let people into the wrong end the first time one of the maddest derbies had been played for 12 years).

But the rest of your point is spot on. The game will be settled on the night and we've scored 7 goals in the last two games there. Full ground please!

Last edited:

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill

IMG_6573.jpeg

essbee1

Jun 25, 2014
I think Wolves should be thrown out. They’ve totally transformed The Yellowstone National park.
And on a similar theme, how many grounds have "doors" that can be closed anyway? Surely
it should thus be: "played behind closed barriers/entry points and all fan access areas". Moreover,
if doors were "closed", the keyhole alone would allow peepers to watch the match.

BluesRockDJ

Jan 24, 2020
Nobody kicked off. Someone cheered Wolves goal, and some knobheads forgot we live in a civilised country and decided to ‘sort them out’ using violence for that offence. If you believe that’s justification then you’re part of the problem frankly.
So "sorting them out" is okay ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here