Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] FA Cup Special: Reading v Bradford City

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
You sure it wasn't a Bradford supporter?

I was going by what the commentator said, he seemed to imply it was somebody of a Reading persuasion. I assumed because of where he ran from.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Stopped watching, was it the full kit w****er?

Don't know, as the BBC sanctimoniously cut away from the footage at that point. I think it was some blubbery shirtless bloke. No FKW, and definitely not a full-on streaker.

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
Giving it large in front of the away end. (From behind a line of stewards) Which they have previous for.

Black Rod

Jan 19, 2013
Pitch invasion after beating Bradford at home... Hmmmm...

Would we not invade the pitch if we made it to Wembley?

The one man attempt earlier sounded brilliant (even if it is Reading) if what the commentators were saying is anything to go by. A topless man doing gymnastics in front of the away support is something football needs more of

Black Rod

Jan 19, 2013
Pitch invasion after beating Bradford at home... Hmmmm...

Would we not invade the pitch if we made it to Wembley?

The one man attempt earlier sounded brilliant (even if it is Reading) if what the commentators were saying is anything to go by. A topless man doing gymnastics in front of the away support is something football needs more of

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
When the BBC puffs " The Magic of The Cup " they obviously were not expecting what happened in this match. Take the 3 goals away and we were left with a cynical, whinging, dirty bunch of tattooed unshaven thugs kicking lumps out of each other and leaving a foot in wherever possible.

This was the sort of game you used to see on Channel 4 when they first started showing the Italian footy and we all said "what a bunch of dirty cheats, glad our football isn't like that "

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
When the BBC puffs " The Magic of The Cup " they obviously were not expecting what happened in this match. Take the 3 goals away and we were left with a cynical, whinging, dirty bunch of tattooed unshaven thugs kicking lumps out of each other and leaving a foot in wherever possible.

This was the sort of game you used to see on Channel 4 when they first started showing the Italian footy and we all said "what a bunch of dirty cheats, glad our football isn't like that "

You don't watch much Premier League live do you Veg. Every game is like that except the players are quicker and dive before the challenge comes. Not that I will be watching much live from now on.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here