Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] FA Cup Semi-Final v Man Utd - 4:30pm, Sunday 23rd April

The Maharajah of Sydney

Jul 7, 2003
Sydney .
showing my luddite credentials here.
im in charge of booking up tickets for our group of 8.
if i make the booking how do i then get the individuals e tickets into their respective phone wallets?

The email you receive from the club will have a android and iPhone download tab. Just select the one your phone is and it will download to the wallet. Open the wallet and the ticket appears.

You can forward the email to any other email then open it on that phone.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Has a SF at Wembley taken something special outta the final and also just esculated costs for the average fan?
Moaning about the fact we have reached a semi-final, you couldn't make it up

pure_white - Is this a referral to where you live or perhaps your politics ?

Milano

Aug 15, 2012
Sussex but not by the sea
Moaning about the fact we have reached a semi-final, you couldn't make it up

pure_white - Is this a referral to where you live or perhaps your politics ?
He’s not though is he, he’s asking if the FA Cup SF should be at Wembley. I’m thrilled we’ve made it to the SF, however I’d much prefer it if this game was somewhere like WHL then with the final at Wembley.
What the f*** has that got to do with politics?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
He’s not though is he, he’s asking if the FA Cup SF should be at Wembley. I’m thrilled we’ve made it to the SF, however I’d much prefer it if this game was somewhere like WHL then with the final at Wembley.
WHL doesn't even exist, it has a lot to do with politics as he refuses to answer the question

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
Has a SF at Wembley taken something special outta the final and also just esculated costs for the average fan?
I'd take Wembley over villa Park or the Emirates.

Not sure how the costs would be that different to playing at any neutral ground?

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
It’s going to allow pretty much everyone who wants a ticket to have one. Unlikely tickets at say The Emirates would have been any cheaper, and our allocation would be significantly reduced. Travel costs would be basically the same :shrug:

Cotton Socks

Skint Supporter
Feb 20, 2017
The Globe will be lively this time around.
We got off at Baker Street & that pub was just an amazing wall of noise. There was no way I'd manage to find my way to the bar there & Jnr was more than a little bit uneasy about going there so we went to what appeared to be a neutral pub a few streets away. I think 'Bee's' was in the pub name??? It was neutral & everyone was really friendly to each other prices were extortionate though! If I go this time around I'd get there a bit earlier & head to the Globe now that Jnr has an idea of what to expect. The semi in 2019 was an amazing day out from the moment we got on the train at Brighton to the moment we got back, the entire atmosphere made it not matter that we lost. We came back with loads of flags that people had left under their seats after they'd left. Yeah very 'tinpot'' as some as you may say but it was an amazing day & if you have the chance to go, just go & soak up the atmosphere. It was the 1st time Jnr had been on a tube & being on a tube full of Brighton fans singing is something he (we) will never forget. (y)

Cotton Socks

Skint Supporter
Feb 20, 2017
I just looked it up it's 'The Metropolitan' that is the Spoons. That was we were singing 'Withdean to Wembley' and taking 20 minutes to get served 4 years ago because it was rammed.
The one opposite Baker street I thought was the Globe (with the outside area) that was the wall of noise. My plan was the Globe until I saw it and thought, perhaps not! :lolol: Turn left outside Baker Street & that is the 'Spoons' that has no outside area. Admittedly I may have that completely mixed up.!

Cotton Socks

Skint Supporter
Feb 20, 2017
I much prefer scarves to flags...seems like scarves are outdated nowadays.
You can have both!!! I even bought a jesters hat, a foam fa cup, and a couple of capes at the Amex a couple of days before! We'll take them all again this time if we go! And I'll buy the semi final scarfs 6 months later at Xmas for them like I did last time.
I do agree with you about digital ticketing only, simply for the reason that we still have our 'physical' tickets & younger Jnr has his stuck on his bedroom wall. He can't stick his phone up there. However I will find a way around this & actually print out pics from my phone for him to put on his wall if we go! I have an amazing pic of myself & my 2 jnr's along Wembley way, timed to perfection when BHA was on the 'screen'. I advise you to get a phone just to take pictures like that! Something tells me you will be completely happy taking your Canon digital camera that has a memory card though. :unsure:
Edit to add.... I did take a pic on my phone of the flags at the stadium when everyone held them up & I put them onto canvass for both my jnr's.

Cotton Socks

Skint Supporter
Feb 20, 2017
I can see where @Beach Hut is coming from on this occasion, the OP does have a tendency to moan about everything BHA related, from trains, to vegan food provision on the concourse. I have found myself wondering, on more than one occasion, why they actually go to matches if it makes their life so miserable. I can't begin to imagine how p**sed off they are when we lose, if they manage to (consistently) find something to moan about when we're in the position we're in. I get the impression that if I were to suggest that they listen on the wireless to save themselves the hassle and get completely biased commentary (which I enjoy) they'd claim they didn't have a radio. In all fairness not everyone does these days but I'll happily go up to Asda & buy them a DAB radio for less than £20 just to stop the pettiness!! They should be channelling their energy into moaning about things that are under the clubs control like bottle tops & flasks, then I'll get on board! (y) :)

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
We got off at Baker Street & that pub was just an amazing wall of noise. There was no way I'd manage to find my way to the bar there & Jnr was more than a little bit uneasy about going there so we went to what appeared to be a neutral pub a few streets away. I think 'Bee's' was in the pub name??? It was neutral & everyone was really friendly to each other prices were extortionate though!
That would-bee the Beehive. Another nice pub even closer to the Globe is the Allsop Arms. There are quite a few to choose from in the Marylebone area a 5 min or so walk from Baker Street.

Appreciate a lot of people love soaking up the atmosphere, but in terms of traveling to Wember-lee, if you can't be ars*d with the hassle and crowds at Baker St or on the Jubilee/Met lines, an alternative route is to get the Piccadilly Line out west to Sudbury Town. It's about 30 mins walk from there. The trains will be empty and you will only encounter a very small number of other fans until you are actually approaching the stadium.

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
You have bought seats on a Wembley coach already?
Didn’t know the were on sale , not even announced the date yet!
Booked mine the morning after the Grimsby game. Seagulls travel sent an email out and allowed me to book my place, they'll confirm the date once it's been decided.

South Stand Bonfire

Who lit that match then?
NSC Patron
Jan 24, 2009
Shoreham-a-la-mer
Not necessarily. In the “old” days the semi could have been in the Midlands, up North or London so arguably it has made it potentially more accessible with more tickets available . I think something special was taken away years ago when a certain team declined to enter the competition citing other priorities if I recall correctly and some teams treating the early stages as a reserve team fixture.

MagicRich

Oct 30, 2022
Hi Guys, Does anyone know when the tickets are going on sell, I can see from previous threads that we are highly likely to be playing on the Sunday due to Man U playing in Europe mid week.

Thank you

The Optimist

NSC Patron
Apr 6, 2008
Lewisham
The short answer is no and no one will until it’s on the club website.

Everything anyone does know is on this thread

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
I much prefer scarves to flags...seems like scarves are outdated nowadays.
Not at all coming back into fashion would say
Not necessarily. In the “old” days the semi could have been in the Midlands, up North or London so arguably it has made it potentially more accessible with more tickets available . I think something special was taken away years ago when a certain team declined to enter the competition citing other priorities if I recall correctly and some teams treating the early stages as a reserve team fixture.

Agree , it has less importance since getting in the PL (probably a bit before that even) when we had a chance to play one of the big ones and earn some money from such a tie and to potentially watch a minnow beat a giant . We have played the big ones every year in an more important competition for the last 6 years , including Spurs at White Hart Wembley. 1983 was a special occasion because it was the first time in living memory we got to a final. Don't get me wrong, getting to the final is still special but in a different way.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here