Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] FA Cup Semi-Final v Man Utd - 4:30pm, Sunday 23rd April

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Yep, same here. Been to several games this season and purchase history but can't get a ticket for wembley despite going to both away games in fa cup this season!
Is being a MyAlbion+ member difficult? My kids used to share a season ticket, so when we got to the semi against City one of them wouldn't have been able to go, so they simply joined MyAlbion and got a ticket.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Is being a MyAlbion+ member difficult? My kids used to share a season ticket, so when we got to the semi against City one of them wouldn't have been able to go, so they simply joined MyAlbion and got a ticket.
Can't get My Albion membership for this season now.

Seagull27

Feb 7, 2011
Bristol
Would quite happily buy 23/24 membership if that was an option, as it was in 2019. But it's not.

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
I’m Albion+ Tier 2. Nothing to be done but sit and wait until Monday at 14:00.

Just going to have to come down and run the marathon to take my mind of it.

ChickenBaltiPie

Jan 3, 2014
Only 1 for me. I wonder if it is because Google Pay autofilled my card name and may not have matched exactly. 3DS2 is more strict on authentication which is why you get codes and the like but this seems over the top.
I think you mean PSD2? Which is what we have to thank for stricter authentication and a greater requirement for 3DS & OTP. (EMVCO 3DS 2.X is considerably more proficient/less ‘strict’ than 3DS1) I do agree however, PSD2 is very OTT. You wait, PSD3 is on the horizon. 👍🏻

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
I think you mean PSD2? Which is what we have to thank for stricter authentication and a greater requirement for 3DS & OTP. (EMVCO 3DS 2.X is considerably more proficient/less ‘strict’ than 3DS1) I do agree however, PSD2 is very OTT. You wait, PSD3 is on the horizon. 👍🏻
No, I meant 3DS2, the card authentication part of PSD2

I guess PSD2 is the strict part but if 3DS2 is the part customers deal with

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Do you need to be PSD2 understand this?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here