Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] FA Cup Semi-Final v Man Utd - 4:30pm, Sunday 23rd April

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Whoah whoah whoah! What rail engineering works. I looked for stuff the other day but couldn't find anything. Or is it just 'expected'?
Brighton/ Worthing / Littlehampton line

Lethargic

Oct 11, 2006
Horsham
What's the delay surely we know our place and respect that the great Manchester United get exactly what they want?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
What's the delay surely we know our place and respect that the great Manchester United get exactly what they want?
It’s nothing to do with Man Utd.

Details should be out this morning.

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
I’d started to think that some administrative error had meant that something wasn’t booked for that weekend and someone was trying to save their career.

Something simple like not booking the stadium to not notifying the Met formally or something even more trivial that was a huge spanner in the works.

It happened to me with an annual event that I used to organise where we always booked the following year when we paid for the current one. One year, something went wrong and the venue wasn’t booked. Luckily, someone spotted it and asked us if we still wanted to use it as there had been an enquiry from someone else.

Maybe someone’s booked Boxpark for the weekend for marathon events…..

Grassman

Jun 12, 2008
Tun Wells
I’d started to think that some administrative error had meant that something wasn’t booked for that weekend and someone was trying to save their career.

Something simple like not booking the stadium to not notifying the Met formally or something even more trivial that was a huge spanner in the works.

It happened to me with an annual event that I used to organise where we always booked the following year when we paid for the current one. One year, something went wrong and the venue wasn’t booked. Luckily, someone spotted it and asked us if we still wanted to use it as there had been an enquiry from someone else.

Maybe someone’s booked Boxpark for the weekend for marathon events…..

It’s my fault. I sent an email to Mr Barber explaining how I could only make the Saturday and how I was going away on the Sunday for my wife’s birthday. He said he’d see what he could do.
I assume he’s just fighting my corner.
Sorry everyone!

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
It’s down to Paul Barber sticking his oar in isn’t it? :wink:
Man Utd wanted the roof closed, Paul Barber objected to the idea of any sort of lid on principle

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here