Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] FA Cup Semi-Final v Man Utd - 4:30pm, Sunday 23rd April

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
Everyone in our group is priority 2 expect the two kids who are p4. They can be left to their own devices in another area of the stadium right?

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
There is now another thread to discuss priority windows. This thread is to discuss other stuff about the semi final....like what you are going wear, and where we're all meeting beforehand.

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
I'm priority 1 but, like many others on here I expect, I wish to take 2 guests (Grandaughter has grown up since our last semi). So where to sit, do I jump straight in and hope for two more seats later. Last time I went in early and then purchased a seat in the same block and 'swapped' once inside.
Whatever happens, on the day there will be lots of seat swopping going on.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Everyone in our group is priority 2 expect the two kids who are p4. They can be left to their own devices in another area of the stadium right?
All Season Ticket Holders?

If so, there's no risk in waiting as we total c25k across STHs and 1901ers so everyone will get a chance at a ticket.

The conundrum comes with non-STH members and non-members as that could become a bit of a (digital) bunfight.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Sorry if this has been asked / answered but I'm muffed if I'm going to wade through these gargantuan threads. Anyway, does anyone know if we're be getting actual physical paper tickets ? Or will it be via the mobile phone/wallet gubbins ?

Hoping for the former.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Sorry if this has been asked / answered but I'm muffed if I'm going to wade through these gargantuan threads. Anyway, does anyone know if we're be getting actual physical paper tickets ? Or will it be via the mobile phone/wallet gubbins ?
Hoping for the former.
Nope , electronic or print at home only

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location

Nope , electronic or print at home only
Ahh ok. Print at home is fine. Ta :thumbsup:

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
All Season Ticket Holders?

If so, there's no risk in waiting as we total c25k across STHs and 1901ers so everyone will get a chance at a ticket.

The conundrum comes with non-STH members and non-members as that could become a bit of a (digital) bunfight.
Yeah we are all season ticket holders. Just reduces the chances of 8 tickets being together if we wait for the P4 window.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Not every single STH will be able to go, so by the time PW4 opens there should be well over 10,000 seats still available.

In our group of 6, we have 1x PW1, 4x PW2 and 1x PW4.
This is most probably true, however last time we ended up in the gods and although we had albion fans around us, it felt cut off from the group in the lower tiers where most of the noise was coming from. It was my first visit to the new Wembley and to say I was unimpressed was an understatement. The whole middle tier should be demolished and rebuilt for real fans. I wouldn't want to bother going again if it meant sitting up there.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
We have a P1, P2, P3 and P4 in our group - do we let the last one find his own way? :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here