NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Just cancel the marathon FFS, do it on treadmills in the O2 or something

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Not necessarily. They'd have to consider the teams involved and how far fans need to travel to get back after the game on a Sunday evening.
There are at least 6 trains back to Manchester from 7:47pm on a Sunday and that's just from Euston. Many won't need to go back to Manchester!!!

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
Not sure exactly but quite a few unhappy people, mainly older supporters so I guess standing issues maybe.

Probably due to the megaphone, drum and flag waving by the Real Fans in black hoodies.

(Then they'd have something to whinge about).

HeaviestTed

I’m eating
NSC Patron
Mar 23, 2023
This marathon thing is nonsense surely? Selling tickets has nothing to do with travel. Maybe if they didn’t know when it will be sure but manu have said when it will be anyway.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I just got an email stating the United game was rescheduled for 04 May and thought f***, then I concentrated and realised it is the home league game against United :smile:

Dirty Dave

Aug 28, 2006
Worthing
Will it be today we get confirmation or is everyone involved in planning the fixtures likely to break for the weekend and reconvene on Monday?

nickbrighton

Feb 19, 2016
This is whats on the clubs App at the moment, its not very helpful if its not confirmed it should be as the Man City one is, showing as TBC. The fixture list is the obvious place to look for er.... fixtures!

I understand its not going to be the club holding confirmation up, but people need to book time off, arrange travel etc, and seeing this on the official club site makes it look like a confirmed day and time

Ive booked travel as its refundable up to end March, but this delay is not leaving much time to sort things

WhatsApp Image 2023-03-25 at 09.09.28.jpeg

atomised

Mar 21, 2013
This is whats on the clubs App at the moment, its not very helpful if its not confirmed it should be as the Man City one is, showing as TBC. The fixture list is the obvious place to look for er.... fixtures!

I understand its not going to be the club holding confirmation up, but people need to book time off, arrange travel etc, and seeing this on the official club site makes it look like a confirmed day and time

Ive booked travel as its refundable up to end March, but this delay is not leaving much time to sort things

View attachment 158773
on the club website for me it shows like this which makes the TBC status very clear

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-03-25-09-19-00-47_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-03-25-09-19-00-47_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg
    412.4 KB · Views: 57

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here