Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
Screen Shot 03-24-23 at 12.21 PM.JPG

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
Aren’t the prices the same as for the last few years?

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Oi and no lobbing Utd fans over the wall this time please, they're as dangerous as those lethal paper cups so greet them with a smile and tell them it's so nice of them to want to watch the match with them,if you have some perhaps offer them a Werther's .

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
An easy game for me to get to. 15 min walk to the tube, 8 stops towards the smoke to Wembley Park. Job's a good'un. Very unusual for me to have an easy journey to a game - but then again, aways are generally easier for me than anyone who lives in Sussex.

pure_white

Dec 8, 2021
does anyone now which blocks are east/west side? Also see that there is 'safe' standing at the back of the furthest back in the stadium, will that split the vocal support from behind the goal and at the furthest back or just spread it throughout do you think?

spoonie

Apr 19, 2011
Club tend to do away ticket news at Friday 5pm - Gives all weekend for people that were going to phone up or email with a question to work out the answer for themselves. Think it was the same for Grimsby 1/4 final Ticket news ? Surely we will hear later on today more information ?

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
does anyone now which blocks are east/west side? Also see that there is 'safe' standing at the back of the furthest back in the stadium, will that split the vocal support from behind the goal and at the furthest back or just spread it throughout do you think?
Behind the goal seemed to be the most vocal part last time, I suspect the most vocal will head for the safe standing but those in front will get involved too. Am thinking this might be the are for me this year.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Club tend to do away ticket news at Friday 5pm - Gives all weekend for people that were going to phone up or email with a question to work out the answer for themselves. Think it was the same for Grimsby 1/4 final Ticket news ? Surely we will hear later on today more information ?

....and if I remember correctly quarter final tickets went on sale immediately.

Looking on The Albion App there is a Link (not live to ticket site yet) for FA Cup semi Final tickets.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here