Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] FA Cup Semi-Final v Man Utd - 4:30pm, Sunday 23rd April

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
Managed to do that with a single too, tactically left in between earlier purchases
Didn't for us when we did it last time.
We purposely left a single seat between us so @Hiney could get in, and someone bought it.
Hiney managed to get one in the row in front so I asked the bloke whether he wouldn't mind swapping seats.
He refused, saying that the seat was his 'lucky seat'

After a first half of him nearly taking my eye out with his flag on several occasions, I asked him if he could keep his flag away from my face.
He never reappeared for the second half, dunno where he went. 🤷‍♂️

DavidRyder

Jul 23, 2013
We purposely left a single seat between us so @Hiney could get in, and someone bought it.
Hiney managed to get one in the row in front so I asked the bloke whether he wouldn't mind swapping seats.

After a first half of him nearly taking my eye out with his flag on several occasions, I asked him if he could keep his flag away from my face.
Maybe he didn’t like anyone dissing his ‘lucky flag’! Odd to have a lucky seat at Wembley?…

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade

No wonder he didn't have any friends :lolol:

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Especially as a Brighton fan. When would it have 'worked'?
Maybe something bad had happened to him sitting in every one of the other 90,000 seats in his time and he'd decided "well law of averages..."

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
The delay is weird when it's so obvious United should play on the Sunday because of their European involvement. Makes me think City are kicking off about having to play on the Saturday.
Not sure they would tbh
Citteh are in CL on Wednesday before as well so Saturday makes Sense for FA when Utd play on Thursday. They may not like losing 1 day between CL and FA cup SF, but it's Sheffielf united!

And on the following Wednesday after FA cup weekend Citeh have biggest game left in PL..... at home to Arsenal. To play on Saturday against Sheffield utd may give them 1 day less rest after CL, but surely the extra day rest and prep of Saturday versus Sunday,before the big one against Arse, they'd prefer?

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
Balancing the interests of the FA, Met Police, ITV/BBC, Wembley Stadium, the clubs is clearly proving difficult.

Don’t think there’s a question it’s Sunday, think it’s 90% a 16.30 kick off.

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
I can’t go if it’s Sunday

Everything points to it being Sunday, so please put me out of my f***ing misery and confirm it’s Sunday!

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Hope it’s Sunday, flight from France and hotel close to Wembley booked…cancellable but the hassle of rebooking for Saturday does not appeal

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here