Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] FA Cup Semi-Final v Man Utd - 4:30pm, Sunday 23rd April

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Everyone who wants a ticket will get one.

If we make it to the final then isnt the allocation smaller 25k - 29k
It is because the FA issue tickets to every club that enters the competition, plus additional sponsorship tickets etc for the final. They don't have that commitment for the semi-finals.

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
I seem to remember last time round that Citeh gave a lot of tickets back because they couldn't sell them and they went on sale to Albion supporters. Don't think that will happen this time round given the amount of United fans based in the South.
Depends how cocky they are about getting to the final. Some will save the money.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Has it been announced on the fa website when we are playing? Sat or Sun? Actually looks like we are number 1 game on their site

very big local Brighton and district golf competition between local clubs on the Sunday.

if the game is the Sunday our team for one will be missing a lot of players as we are all Albion fans

PeterT

Apr 21, 2017
Hove
Has it been announced on the fa website when we are playing? Sat or Sun?

very big local Brighton and district golf competition between local clubs on the Sunday.

if the game is the Sunday our team for one will be missing a lot of players as we are all Albion fans
If you let the FA know, I’m sure they’ll move the semi finals around accordingly 😆

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Everyone who wants a ticket will get one.

If we make it to the final then isnt the allocation smaller 25k - 29k
yes, the final have a lot of tickets allocated to FA, distributed to clubs right down the pyramid. final availablilty is dependent on FA members returning some of theirs, i wouldnt expect many as reckon Brighton v Man C with the way both teams play will be quite a draw for the neutrals.

KJP

Mar 2, 2011
Goring-by-Sea
Has it been announced on the fa website when we are playing? Sat or Sun? Actually looks like we are number 1 game on their site

It's Sunday as united play Thursday before

Live by the sea

Oct 21, 2016
Not confirmed officially but I doubt it will be on sat due to Utd playing on Thursday. Be great if it was though !

HHGull

BZ fan club
Dec 29, 2011
Are Man Utd playing in the Europa League on Thursday?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here