Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] FA Cup Semi-Final v Man Utd - 4:30pm, Sunday 23rd April

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
What order priority do ppl think the tickets will be allocated? If MyAlbion membership is sild on basis of priority for tickets then I can see fans being pissed off if that didnt happen BUT how the club apply the priority is of course up to them. If I recall correctly Cardiff there was no hierarchy thin club said because little time to sell and they wouldnt have had the technical set up now and it was free for all any Tom Dick Harry had to queue with STH etc.

Surely it will be the same as the Liverpool and Grimsby games.

STH's
Albion +
STH guests
Albion + guests.
Purchase history.

ShandyH

Jan 22, 2010
Back in London
I’m a STH but have started taking my kids who are Albion+ members. Question is: do I miss STH access and risk waiting for tickets to become available for Albion+ so I can bring them along? They’d love it.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I’m a STH but have started taking my kids who are Albion+ members. Question is: do I miss STH access and risk waiting for tickets to become available for Albion+ so I can bring them along? They’d love it.
In 2019 everyone who wanted a ticket got one. I can't recall when I bought but I went with, and sat with, two non-STHs.

This is how the sales were structured...

Screenshot 2019-03-19 at 12.04.45.png

Each club received 33,466 tickets, with Albion fans being given the West side of Wembley.

Tickets were priced at £30, £45, £65 and £80 for adults, with concessions (U21 / 65+) being £10 cheaper. There were also level 2 / Club Wembley seats available for £120 (£100 concessions).

If you want more details from last time, this is the thread for you: https://www.northstandchat.com/thre...ad-sat-6th-april-17-30pm.371212/#post-8822746

mwrpoole

Sep 10, 2010
Sevenoaks
You’ll get tickets no problem I think, it’s just you’ll have less choice of where to sit.

Lolly3011

Jan 30, 2023
With Utd away at Seville on the Thursday let’s hope the first leg is a defeat or close so they have to play a full squad. Don’t want a big win in the first leg.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Yes.

feller

N00b
Aug 13, 2011
Cambridgeshire
I seem to remember last time round that Citeh gave a lot of tickets back because they couldn't sell them and they went on sale to Albion supporters. Don't think that will happen this time round given the amount of United fans based in the South.

Wallace

Nov 9, 2016
So probably no priority for non STH who went to Boro and Stoke??
At least we got 5 loyalty points! Lucky me...

ShandyH

Jan 22, 2010
Back in London
In 2019 everyone who wanted a ticket got one. I can't recall when I bought but I went with, and sat with, two non-STHs.

This is how the sales were structured...

View attachment 158541

Each club received 33,466 tickets, with Albion fans being given the West side of Wembley.

Tickets were priced at £30, £45, £65 and £80 for adults, with concessions (U21 / 65+) being £10 cheaper. There were also level 2 / Club Wembley seats available for £120 (£100 concessions).

If you want more details from last time, this is the thread for you: https://www.northstandchat.com/thre...ad-sat-6th-april-17-30pm.371212/#post-8822746
Thanks Bozza, that's really helpful.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
I think that there might be a bit more demand this time due to the fans we've picked up during the last 4 seasons of Premier League football, particularly the Japanese. Might be a few very casual fans that miss out, but it'll still be a case of everyone that wants one will get one though as long as they don't leave it until the last minute.

Change at Barnham

Aug 6, 2011
Bognor Regis
It's interesting that the 2019 semi final was played on 6th April and the tickets only went on sale to Season tickets holders on 21st March just 16 days before, and they went on sale to Albion+ members 26th March just 11 days before the game.

On this occasion there is a longer time period between the quarter-final and semi-final which should help make the sales process a little less of a scramble.

Southern Scouse

Jul 21, 2011
43 years ago I was at Highbury watching us beat the massive 2-1. I still remember the buzz from our winner today, I don’t think I’ll be able to get a ticket this time round but the feelings will be the same. Many thanks to the squad and Roberto.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here