Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] FA Cup Semi-Final v Man Utd - 4:30pm, Sunday 23rd April

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
Allowing STH to buy tickets for Mick and Sally who’ve never been to a game but fancy a day out over those with purchase history and points would be bang out of order. IMO.
Yeah, I'll be royally, royally miffed if STH can bring guests before MyAlbion members.

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
never happening. there would be an uproar
Would be the last straw considering I haven't even received my bloody seed stick yet. 🤬

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230319_192703_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20230319_192703_Facebook.jpg
    220.4 KB · Views: 85

pure_white

Dec 8, 2021
What order priority do ppl think the tickets will be allocated? If MyAlbion membership is sild on basis of priority for tickets then I can see fans being pissed off if that didnt happen BUT how the club apply the priority is of course up to them. If I recall correctly Cardiff there was no hierarchy thin club said because little time to sell and they wouldnt have had the technical set up now and it was free for all any Tom Dick Harry had to queue with STH etc.

chrisg

Apr 9, 2012
How do you work that out, the SF is 5 weeks away ?
As the tickets will be on sale in the next 14 days I would imagine- is sale date, not match date.

I bought mine a month ago and stopped me buying tickets in the first 2 weeks. ( it says this when you are buying one )

rigton70

Jul 5, 2003
That went to general sale I'm sure or STH could get several tickets as I went with friends, one that I had to explain the rules of football too - and I'm not just talking offside!
I don't remember but i do remember County only bringing about 15000 fans.

pure_white

Dec 8, 2021
i think it will be something like this...

1. STH with XXX number of points and 1901
2. rest of STH
3. My Albion +

then it will be something like...
4. STH 2 x guests
5. My Albion+ Guests and those with any Purchase History
That looks likely though I think they may not bother with STH with XXX points as surely EVERY STH will meet the 36.2k allocation Man C apparently had last year.

KJP

Mar 2, 2011
Goring-by-Sea
What order priority do ppl think the tickets will be allocated? If MyAlbion membership is sild on basis of priority for tickets then I can see fans being pissed off if that didnt happen BUT how the club apply the priority is of course up to them. If I recall correctly Cardiff there was no hierarchy thin club said because little time to sell and they wouldnt have had the technical set up now and it was free for all any Tom Dick Harry had to queue with STH etc.
id be surprised if any My Albion + members who want tickets dont manage to get tickets

KJP

Mar 2, 2011
Goring-by-Sea
That looks likely though I think they may not bother with STH with XXX points as surely EVERY STH will meet the 36.2k allocation Man C apparently had last year.
they did it in 2019. its to reward those with the chance of getting the better seats.

pure_white

Dec 8, 2021
Sunday 4.30pm KO seems about right, will be slightly further for us to travel but nice local game for Manure fans in Watford, Middx, Harrow, Borehamwood and Hammersmith etc

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
No need to soil yourself.
I expect STHs will initially have a window to buy whatever seats they want. But after that raft, hang back and STHs will be able to purchase 2 or 3 "guest" tickets for non-members. Then whatever is left will probably just be a free-for-all for Albion+ members and then the daytrippers.

Anyone who wants to go to this game won't miss out.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Games like this I always like the fact that (for me) the "cheap seats" are up in the gods.

Give me a choice of either the lower tier or the 2nd/3rd tier, and I'll choose being high up every day of the week, and twice on Sundays. I HATE being low down in a stadium, the view is gubbins. I've done Newcastle several times and cannot relate to the whining about the view there. Its superb.

Wembley top tier for half the price ? Thankyouverymuch.

pure_white

Dec 8, 2021
I expect STHs will initially have a window to buy whatever seats they want. But after that raft, hang back and STHs will be able to purchase 2 or 3 "guest" tickets for non-members. Then whatever is left will probably just be a free-for-all for Albion+ members and then the daytrippers.

Its a forum debating football, you may soil yourself here but Im doing the former

KJP

Mar 2, 2011
Goring-by-Sea

STH guest will be AFTER My Albion + tickets

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here