Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] FA Cup Semi-Final v Man Utd - 4:30pm, Sunday 23rd April

Simonf93

Apr 25, 2012
does anyone have a fan number for priority 1 i could use please, have got 2 guest tickets in my basket but need a 3rd, everyone i know so far has used there’s….. got mine sth then got my wife and sons but now mother in law wants to come 🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️

Simonf93

Apr 25, 2012
does anyone have a fan number for priority 1 i could use please, have got 2 guest tickets in my basket but need a 3rd, everyone i know so far has used there’s….. got mine sth then got my wife and sons but now mother in law wants to come 🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️
will add you to my ff that way no need to log in for me

many thanks

AnotherArch

Northern Exile
Apr 2, 2009
Stockport & M62
Are many fans going solo for this game, due to not having friends/family with the right points, or simply just because they normally go to games solo?
I am sitting solo as STH P1, but all my lads & grandsons will be there but further back due them being only MyAlbion+. I was selfish and plumped for a good seat early doors. They have more years in front of them to experience other highs.
I commented elsewhere that single seats available in good positions are not lasting very long.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Given what numbers are looking like, are there ANY pairs together in a £45 category area? Guessing not.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
I have been watching the family stand and there were quite a few single seats which have now been filled. I wonder how many Dad+Child fans strategically purchased seats in earlier priorities who have now been able to fill the seat with their significant other. Annoyingly there will be quite a few spare single seats left over which won't be filled

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I've had a quick look and there doesn't appear to be any left, any seats together are in the £30 brackets near the roof
That's what I suspected.

Simonf93

Apr 25, 2012
most tickets left now are the last couple of rows in the upper blocks…. odd single seat everywhere…. be surprised if doesn’t sell out this afternoon

brighton_tom

Jul 23, 2008
Do clubs ever get given a slightly bigger allocation once they’ve sold out the initial 34k? If there’s the demand?

Dibdab

Sep 28, 2021
Do clubs ever get given a slightly bigger allocation once they’ve sold out the initial 34k? If there’s the demand?
Only if the other club fails to sell out and has held blocks back as per Man City ast time. Not gonna happen this time round.

Whitechapel

Famous Last Words
Jul 19, 2014
Not in Whitechapel

No.

We only got more last time because City didn’t sell out.

ANy know if United have sold all there's yet?

They’re the most supported club in the world, they’d have sold out almost instantly.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here