Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] FA Cup Semi-Final v Man Utd - 4:30pm, Sunday 23rd April

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
It has been typically between 08:15 and 08:30 for the 09:00 kick offs.
The actual queue proper doesn't form until 9am, for all those who are in the "waiting room" at that time.

It doesn't matter when you enter the waiting room, your slot in the queue is randomly assigned (I know you know this @Titanic - just repeating it for those who don't!)

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
The actual queue proper doesn't form until 9am, for all those who are in the "waiting room" at that time.

It doesn't matter when you enter the waiting room, your slot in the queue is randomly assigned (I know you know this @Titanic - just repeating it for those who don't!)
That is something new learned today.

So there's zero benefit from being there at 8:30 as opposed 8:55.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly

Actually quite a smart thing to do, that way everyone is equal

The Optimist

NSC Patron
Apr 6, 2008
Lewisham
Quick question, my 17 year old niece would love to go but her father can't get the time off work. She is a season ticket holder but I am no longer a season ticket holder. I have offered to take her as a birthday gift from my wife and I, so on Thursday can she order a ticket for herself and me ( as a guest) although she will only be 17?
I don’t see why not. I assume there is no issue with her making the payment and that she has a debit (or credit) card to make it with.

Barham's tash

Jun 8, 2013
Rayners Lane
Although not if everyone logs in with multiple devices, which the ‘random’ queue position almost encourages, even if inadvertently
It seems reasonably ‘smart’ in the sense that despite opening about 8 windows with tabs it only seemed to assign me 3 actual positions in the queue… not sure how. Naturally I just closed all the others with higher numbers.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
In 2019 we had around 6,500 tickets left when it went to the season ticket guest window so looks like it will sell out quicker this time.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
I am ok....... as a very kind Albion fan reached out....... when my son returns from the park with his mum, his tears from this morning, (better get used to that supporting Albion), are about to become elation!
Fantastic. I'd wait until you have them confirmed in your inbox before you tell him though!

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Cotton Socks

Skint Supporter
Feb 20, 2017
I have a STH friend who can't go so hasn't bought his ticket. He's obviously entitled to guest tickets 2moro & I need 3. Can he just send all 3 to me, they'll al be in his name anyway so will that be ok? :unsure:

Sorrel

Jul 5, 2003
Back in East Sussex
Sorry for your plight, but from my email with the club, it is new A+ memberships bought on or after 17th March (ie just over two weeks ago) that are not eligible to buy semi-final tickets.
Yes, that's got me. I didn't have membership for two years (I didn't go to any matches for two years, either) until mid March, but just the wrong side of the cut-off date, so no option to buy.

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
When I looked at it on the website a few days ago it said the memberships would be active this season to be recipients of ST Sharing (which is usually immediate anyway) but didn’t say anything about ticket purchase other than the usual 14 day thing.
Just signed up my youngest (not for Wembley obviously) as expected a few years for a ST now and it made it explicitly clear that for 22/23 benefits it only covers home games for sharing, I expect this has since been added after the mixed messaging earlier

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Looks like about 3k sold today which I must admit was lower than I thought I expected the Mitoma+ members to mop up pretty much all the 5.8k tickets left today.

greachain

Mar 19, 2023
Sorry for being a numbnut but what are the upcoming windows? I think we’re down to guest tickets windows 1-3 for STH and MA+ members concurrently, is that right and if so what times are the windows scheduled for and is it one per fan number again? We need three tickets :-(

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Sorry for being a numbnut but what are the upcoming windows? I think we’re down to guest tickets windows 1-3 for STH and MA+ members concurrently, is that right and if so what times are the windows scheduled for and is it one per fan number again? We need three tickets :-(
STH guest windows below - two tickets per STH...

Screenshot 2023-04-04 at 21.59.56.png

It's all here: https://www.brightonandhovealbion.com/news/3118110/emirates-fa-cup-semi-final-ticket-information

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here