Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] FA Cup Semi-Final v Man Utd - 4:30pm, Sunday 23rd April

SFO

Mar 31, 2023
Does anyone know how to buy SF tickets for other ST holders added as friends and family together?

Tried to get two SF tickets next to each other yesterday, something got messed up and we only got one. Fortunately we managed to rush back into the queue and get a 2nd ticket in the same section (albeit) a long way away.

Nightmare.

Be careful when booking.

Does anyone know how to do this?

schmunk

"Members"
Jan 19, 2018
Mid mid mid Sussex
Does anyone know how to buy SF tickets for other ST holders added as friends and family together?

Tried to get two SF tickets next to each other yesterday, something got messed up and we only got one. Fortunately we managed to rush back into the queue and get a 2nd ticket in the same section (albeit) a long way away.

Nightmare.

Be careful when booking.

The ticket allocation to Friends/Family is exactly the same as at the Amex (because it's using the same website).

I'd suggest calling supporter services - they **might** be able to reallocate your tickets to get them together, but I wouldn't hold your breath (especially as they're not open until Monday...).

bluenitsuj

Listen to me!!!
Feb 26, 2011
Willingdon

Nightmare.

Be careful when booking.

I added 3 tickets to my basket and then I edited 2 of them. There was a drop down menu where you select a friend and family member and then I changed the age group for them as they are 65+. Done the same for my nephew but changed his to under 21.

Charles 'Charley' Charles

NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2005
The Mile Of Oaks

Nightmare.

Be careful when booking.

I very nearly fell for it and bit, but then I realised it’s today. Good effort though.

• Haha
Reactions: SFO

brighton_tom

Jul 23, 2008
Do you have to have been a MyAlbion+ member before a certain date for this? Or will anyone buying a MyAlbion+ membership for this game just be in the last priority group?

brighton_tom

Jul 23, 2008
You’ve not been able to buy a MyAlbion+ membership for this season for weeks.
Ah ok. Fair enough. I had a look at the United website to see how they'd set out their ticket sales in terms of priority groups & it occurred to me that lots their fans will miss out. Was wondering if United fans could just buy a MyAlbion+ membership and then buy a ticket in our end.

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
Up in the gods then by the looks of it. Thanks @Bozza

Fingers crossed they may be holding some back for some reason, I was in the bottom tier for Man City as a Gold/My Albion+ member- entirely possible they've done it differently this time or I just got very lucky last time.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Up in the gods then by the looks of it. Thanks @Bozza

Fingers crossed they may be holding some back for some reason, I was in the bottom tier for Man City as a Gold/My Albion+ member- entirely possible they've done it differently this time or I just got very lucky last time.
Most likely due to higher demand on this occasion.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012

Nightmare.

Be careful when booking.

I did this fairly straightforwardly on Thursday just with the fan number. The only slight hiccup was it rejected them because I was trying to buy the wrong kind of ticket, and just had to change from adult to 65+. It saved us money!

virgs

Aug 31, 2004
Does anyone know the difference between blue seats and dark grey . Both are still for sale . Both at same price?

Attachments

• 03B30659-8BB9-42AA-9930-F6D4E5E7EFED.jpeg
    03B30659-8BB9-42AA-9930-F6D4E5E7EFED.jpeg
    487.2 KB · Views: 54

AnotherArch

Northern Exile
Apr 2, 2009
Stockport & M62
Assuming it goes down to STH guests, how does that work? Will I get a single email with 2 links in it to download the digital tickets?
Then presumably I have to split that email to send on to the individuals.

Glawstergull

May 21, 2004
GLAWSTERSHIRE
Assuming it goes down to STH guests, how does that work? Will I get a single email with 2 links in it to download the digital tickets?
You dont split the email. you individually share the resultant electronic tickets or print them.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Just forward and tell the recipients which of the links is theirs.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here