Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] FA Cup semi fanpark

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
when does this Box park thing become available at wembley?
Hoping soon - did check yesterday but still not there yet. Hopefully we get it allocated!

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
How much did they charge the last time we were there?
Plymouth recently was £10. Or £10 for an adult with a kid. So it’s not tooooo bad for us - 2 adults 2 kids…

Southwick_Seagull

Oct 8, 2008
How much did they charge the last time we were there?
It was £10 for pre or post match access or £15 for both. It was sold based on loyalty points last time as it was done through the club.

Attachments

• 35C1925A-9CE9-4EBC-B220-99A33A5D4C8E.jpeg
    35C1925A-9CE9-4EBC-B220-99A33A5D4C8E.jpeg
    182.7 KB · Views: 55

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
It was £10 for pre or post match access or £15 for both. It was sold based on loyalty points last time as it was done through the club.
Ah didn't realise it was done like that last time. Shame for us mere members.
Where else did BHA fans making a day of it head to last time - those without Boxpark tickets?

worthingseagull

Sep 28, 2011
Where else did BHA fans making a day of it head to last time - those without Boxpark tickets?
lots of places but some of the main ones were;

Green Man pub
Wetherspoons (nr wembley)
The Globe (Baker Street)

Southwick_Seagull

Oct 8, 2008
The Green Man was very popular and will no doubt be this time around as well. Huge garden, 10 minute walk away and allocated to us again.

Brian Fantana

Oct 8, 2006
In the field

I suspect they won't do it using loyalty points this time. If they were going to do it that way, I think they would have sold them at the same time as match tickets (as they did in 2019).

My guess is that it will be first come first served when they go on sale.

Cotton Socks

Skint Supporter
Feb 20, 2017
Anyone choosing the Globe needs their head checking. Awful place.
I'd go there if looking for atmosphere! Stepping out of Baker Street Station in 2019 & being met with a wall of chants from Brighton supporters was amazing!! I would imagine the queue for a drink would be quite a wait to be fair. I had 11yr old jnr with me & it would've been too much for him so we went to the Beehive around the corner which was neutral. That looks like it's temporarily closed due to a fire now though.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Anyone choosing the Globe needs their head checking. Awful place.
I can sort of understand people wanting the pre-match atmosphere but yes, with the number of great pubs in London, including within walking distance of either the Metropolitan or Jubilee lines or Marylebone station, there really is no other reason to be drinking in a crap pub.

Southwick_Seagull

Oct 8, 2008
what were the beer queues like ?
Was there for the England v Ukraine game last weekend and although it does get very busy, they have plenty of outdoor pumps as well as the normal bar inside so never waited more than 5 minutes. It does get VERY congested inside though so helps when it’s a nice day and can spread out into the garden.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here